become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Ohio
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Ohio
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health
Akron General Medical Center
- Hospital information and services, patient education, career opportunities, online baby pictures and physician directory. Akron)
Atrium Medical Center
- A 310 bed community hospital serving Butler, Warren, Preble and southern Montgomery counties in Ohio. Provides list of programs and services.
Aultman Health Foundation
- Providing information an array of comprehensive medical services, patient and visitor help desk and human resources recruiting. (Canton)
- A voluntary, not-for-profit healthcare facility. Hospital departments and services, community health programs, and a visitor's information guide. (Bellevue)
Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Describes services and presents patient and visitor information, a staff directory and physician roster, a support group directory, career opportunities, and a gift shop.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Presents information about children's health. Describes health and medical services, ongoing research, and professional education opportunities.
- Offers health and specialty information, research and clinical trials, news, and educational programs.
Deaconess Hospital of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Offers specialized inpatient and outpatient services to meet the healthcare needs of adults.
- Located on the Western edge of Cleveland, Ohio and offering a full range of services.
Integrated Medical Group
- IMG provides health care to greater Dayton community, specializing in Internal Medicine, family practice, acupuncture, and laser treatment. Office, hospital and extended care facilities. Beavercreek, OH.
- An acute care facility, and part of the Cleveland Clinic health system. Provides details of health services, care centers and a physician directory.
- Full-service community hospital serves southern and southeastern Cuyahoga County and neighboring communities. Information on hospital departments, services, community health programs, career opportunities. (Garfield Heights)
McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Serving the healthcare needs of Oxford and the surrounding communities.
O'Bleness Memorial Hospital
- Private, not-for-profit hospital in Athens. Presents patient and visitor information, career opportunities, a gift shop, online nursery, news, and health resources.
- Directory of hospitals in Ohio.
Parma Community General Hospital
- An independent Cleveland-area hospital offering hospice care, medical counseling and cancer, heart, elder and maternity services.
Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital
- A university affiliated pediatric medical center located in Cleveland. Includes general information, staff directory, a for parents and families section, residency and fellowship program information.
Robinson Memorial Hospital
- A 285-bed community hospital providing high-quality, personalized care, with many centers, and satellite services throughout Portage County. (Ravenna, Ohio)
- A community hospital located in Salem. Includes general information, directory of services, baby net, physician directory and a what's new section.
South Pointe Hospital
- A 223-bed community teaching hospital serving Cleveland's southeast suburbs, providing excellent patient care everyday. Offers a full continuum of medical and surgical services to the community.
Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center
- Located in Cambridge. Includes about the center, news, calendars for community, support group and class schedules, and services offered. Links to medical staff and departments.
St. Luke's Hospital
- Independent suburban hospital in Maumee, Ohio. Over 700 physicians representing 50 specialties, medical staff roster, maps, locators, capabilities and services for both inpatient and outpatient.
- Based in Dover. Listing of physicians, upcoming events, health links and contact numbers.
University Hospitals Geauga
- Part of the University Hospitals Health System. Includes hospital information and services provided, news and events, a career center and a questions and answers section with an online submittable form.
University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Provides an array of comprehensive services, advanced technologies, and outpatient facilities. (Cleveland)
Wilson Memorial Hospital
- A full service community hospital serving residents of Shelby County the surrounding communities. Gives details about the facility, the services, a physician directory, and patient and visitor information. Sidney, OH.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 23:24:05 UTC -