become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/North_Carolina
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: North Carolina
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Health
Alexander Community Hospital
- Includes information about community and services. Located in Taylorsville
Alleghany Memorial Hospital
- Presents health and medical services, employment opportunities, and pictures of newborn babies. Located in Sparta.
Ashe Memorial Hospital
- A full service hospital located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, about 40 minutes from Boone, NC.
Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Information on the hospitals and health care clinics in the Cape Fear Valley Health System and services offered. Based in Fayetteville.
Carolinas Healthcare Systems
- Manages, owns and leases numerous health care facilities in the Carolinas. The System is comprised of more than 4,410 licensed beds and approximately 18,000 employees.
Carolinas Medical Center-Union
- A primary healthcare provider located in Monroe. Includes details of clinics, staff, and services, with information for visitors and patients.
Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Features information on facility, physicians and services as well as calendar of events and employment opportunities. Located in Shelby.
Dosher Memorial Hospital
- Offering their services and opportunities. Based in Southport.
Duke University Medical Center
- Research hospital. Education and research information for patients, health care professionals, Duke faculty and staff, and visitors.
Durham Regional Hospital
- Provides information about services, patient and visitor guide, physician directory search, event calendar, and health library.
- Network of 3 hospitals and 15 primary care facilities
High Point Regional Health System
- Health Services, employment opportunities and health information are featured.
Lenoir Memorial Hospital
- Visitor services, Department descriptions and a construction update offered for hospital located in Kinston.
McDowell Hospital of Marion, NC
- Provides general acute care services. Easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Asheville, Hickory, and Charlotte.
- Doctor locator, overview of services, virtual tour and web "nursery." Located in Eden.
Moses Cone Health System
- Current information about healthcare and services available in Guilford, Alamance, Randolph, Rockingham and Forsyth Counties.
Murphy Medical Center
- Serves a seven county area of western North Carolina, northern Georgia, and eastern Tennessee.
NC DMH -- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Centers
- Facilities managed by the Division of Mental Health/Developmental Disability/Substance Abuse Services.
New Hanover Health Network
- New Hanover Health Network is southeastern North Carolina's largest provider of health care services. It includes New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington.
NorthEast Medical Center
- Outlining services and opportunities. Also in Spanish.
Novant Health Corporate
- 4 Hospitals and other health organizations with links to each.
The Outer Banks Hospital
- New site with contact information, more to come. Opening in 2001.
- Rex Healthcare, a private, not-for-profit health care system that has provided the best care available for Wake County families since 1894. Based in Raleigh.
- Rutherfordton, North Carolina hospital, offers its patients a comprehensive array of services and technology.
Scotland Health Care System
- Find a community calendar, a physician, a desired service or a helpful link. Facilities are located in Laurinburg.
Stanly Memorial Hospital
- A progressive hospital dedicated to staying in touch with the communities it serves through advanced technology, a highly trained medical staff and specialized healthcare programs.
- General health and patient resources, resources for professionals, and news from the UNC Hospitals and UNC-CH School of Medicine. (Chapel Hill)
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Research and educational center composed of the Wake Forest University School of Medicine (formerly the Bowman Gray School of Medicine) and the North Carolina Baptist Hospitals.
Wilmington Health Associates
- Wilmington Health Associates is a 70 physician multi-specialty clinic in Wilmington, North Carolina. Physicians and services are presented along with information for patients.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 8:05:06 UTC -