become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: New York
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Health
Albany Medical Center
- Patient services, educational opportunities, and upcoming health events.
Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Medical services, health and education information, and Arnot Centers. Located Elmira.
The Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- A voluntary, non-profit healthcare system serving the South and Central Bronx. Information on the Centers of Excellence, physician/hospital alliance, medical and nursing education.
Buffalo General Hospital - Kaleida Facilities
- An acute care medical center in downtown Buffalo. Information on services, location and facility map, services and contact information.
The Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Site provides information on choosing rehab care, medical services, about the hospital, research, referral procedures and contact information. Located in White Plains.
- A fully accredited specialty hospital dedicated to providing advance-staged cancer patients with the most comprehensive care: palliative care. Bronx.
Center for Specialty Care, Inc.
- Information on this outpatient surgical facility located in central Manhattan in New York City.
Chenango Memorial Hospital
- Hospital programs and services, calendar of upcoming events, Support Groups, and information for patients and physicians. (Norwich)
Columbia Presbyterian Department of Surgery
- Dedicated to prolonging and enhancing human life through excellence in surgical practice, teaching, and research.
Community General Hospital
- An acute care hospital, offering numerous inpatient and outpatient services. (Syracuse)
- Information about the hospital and its programs, services, partners and affiliates. Providing services to the greater Syracuse, Onondaga County and the Central New York region. (Syracuse)
DeGraff Memorial Hospital - Kaleida Facilities
- A community hospital providing healthcare services to Tonawandas, southern Niagara County and northern Erie County. Services, location and facility map and telephone directory. (North Tonawanda)
- A not-for-profit teaching hospital and referral center located in Schenectady.
Glens Falls Hospital
- Introduction to the hospital, programs and services, physicians directory and newsletter. Visit 'The Snuggery' and view the health e-zines. (Glens Falls)
Good Samaritan Hospital
- A non-profit, 370-bed hospital providing emergency, medical, surgical, obstetrical, gynecological, and acute care services to residents of Rockland and southern Orange Counties in New York; and northern Bergen County, New Jersey. The hospital also serves these communities as an Area Level II Trauma Center. Suffern.
Helen Hayes Hospital
- Specialized hospital offering innovative care and treatment to those with physical disabilities and chronic disabling diseases. Located in West Haverstraw.
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Acute care center and home of the Brady Institute for Traumatic Brain Injury.
Maimonides Medical Center
- Information on the clinical departments, hospital mission, news and events, physician referral, travel directions and employment information. (Brooklyn)
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Provides cancer treatment, early detection, and education. (New York City (Manhattan)
Montefiore Medical Center
- The university hospital for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Primary health care services at more than 30 Group sites throughout the Bronx and lower Westchester. (Bronx)
Mount Sinai Health System
- Encompasses the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and seven hospital campuses in New York City.
Mount Sinai NYU Health
- Information on diseases/conditions/treatments and specialty care physicians affiliated with New York City's premier 6-hospital network, anchored by 2 world-class medical centers.
Nathan Littauer Hospital and Nursing Home
- Information about the hospital and nursing home, inpatient/outpatient services and wellness tips. (Gloversville)
New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Acute care hospital in Flushing. Provides information on the hospital, departments, facilities, hospital tour and services.
New York Methodist Hospital
- A voluntary, acute-care teaching facility located in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn, provides a wide variety of specialized inpatient and outpatient services. Information on jobs, Managed Care plans, news and services.
New York University Medical Center
- Consists of two hospitals, the Tisch Hospital and the Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine. Of interest is 'A Historical Sketch' of the hospital from 1841 to present. (Manhattan)
- Provides health information, describes medical services and treatment centers. Affiliated with the Columbia and Cornell Universities.
- General information, services overviews, employment, events and physician finder. Located in Nyack.
NYU Downtown Hospital
- Includes a guide to services, residency opportunities, Chinese health services, physician referral and a virtual tour.
NYU Medical Center Department of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Information on surgical procedures performed.
Olean General Hospital
- About this facility located in Olean.
Oneida Healthcare Center
- Overview of hospital and nursing home services. Information for patients, visitors and prospective employees. Review current job openings. Physician Directory and helpful links.
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- A comprehensive cancer center located in Buffalo, New York. Center and treatment information, services and programs, scientific research at the institute and educational programs.
Samaritan Medical Center
- An acute care facility and regional referral center for Northern New York. Describes facilities, community programs, coordinated services, and physician referral system. Watertown.
St. Anthony Community Hospital
- A non-profit, 73-bed hospital providing emergency, medical, surgical, obstetrical, gynecological, and acute care services to residents of southern Orange County, New York and Sussex County, New Jersey. Warwick.
St. Elizabeth Hospital
- News, calendar info, and features about this Utica facility.
St. Lukes's Hospital and The Cornwall Hospital
- Hospital programs and services, history, educational information, calendar of events and senior care resources.(Cornwall)
St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children
- New York State provider of subacute complex medical care, intensive rehabilitative services and long term care to children with special healthcare needs. (Bayside)
Staten Island University Hospital
- Contains health information, referrals, and health seminar schedules. Located in New York City.
Stony Brook University: Medical Center & Health Care
- Includes a tertiary hospital providing advanced patient care, education, research, and community service. Features patient information, news, and physician details.
SUNY UpState Medical University - University Hospital
- Includes hospital and facility information, find a doctor, and health topics. Also, employment, news and current features as well as maps and directions to the hospital. (Syracuse)
University of Rochester Medical Center
- Information, Departments and Clinical Centers, libraries. (Rochester)
White Plains Hospital Center
- Provides information about the programs of the Center and a searchable physician database, among other features.
Winthrop University Hospital
- A teaching hospital located on Long Island in Mineola. Hospital news, community activities, research and employment information.
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Clinical departments, health resources, and physician directory. (Brooklyn)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 10:24:03 UTC -