become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_Jersey
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: New Jersey
Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Health
Atlantic Health System
- Cooperative of five hospitals: Morristown Memorial Hospital, Overlook Hospital, Gagnon Heart Hospital, Goryeb Children's Hospital, Carol G. Simon Cancer Center, and Atlantic Neuroscience Institute.
Bayshore Community Health Services
- Holmdel based hospital offering variety of treatment/care programs addressing Alzheimers, asthma, back care, cardiac care and catheritization, cosmetic surgery, diabetes, mammography and oncology.
CentraState Medical Center
- Health programs, physician directory, news and wellness resources. Located in Freehold.
- Health services include: behavioral health, diabetes denter, Harwood Heart Center, obstetrics, oncology services, and Sleep Disorders Lab. Located in Jersey City.
Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac, cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases in adults and acquired and congenital heart defects in newborns, infants and children. Located in Browns Mills.
Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- An acute care, community teaching hospital providing primary, secondary and tertiary care. Affiliated with the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Known for vascular surgical treatment.
Hackensack University Medical Center
- Includes information on the centers and services, and a Weekly Webzine featuring community news and up to the minute information on all health issues.
Holy Name Hospital
- A fully accredited, not-for-profit community hospital located in suburban Teaneck, founded and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1925. Take the panoramic virtual tour.
New Jersey Hospital Association
- Organization of over 100 hospitals and health systems providing professional resources for advocacy, education, research, information and policy development.
Newton Memorial Hospital
- Includes information about the hospital, physician, services and support groups. Visit the "Growing Family Web Nursery'. (Newton)
Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Includes hospital resources and services, wellness program, physician referral, driving directions, and publications. (Camden)
Raritan Bay Medical Center
- The Perth Amboy and Old Bridge Divisions are committed to providing excellence in service and quality healthcare to the residents of central New Jersey.
The Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Get stroke, traumatic brain injury, cardiac, and physical rehabilitation and rehab for hip fracture or spinal cord injury. Gives details about the facility, the services and outcomes. Tinton Falls, NJ.
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Academic health center. Principal hospital for the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Located in New Brunswick.
Saint Barnabas Health Care System
- Site provides information about events, staff, employment, and services offered.
Shore Memorial Hospital
- Community hospital in Somers Point, Atlantic County, providing medical, surgical, pediatric and obstetrical services. Describes inpatient and outpatient health and medical services, home care and long-term care, health parks, and fitness centers.
Somerset Medical Center
- Inpatient, outpatient and same day medical service facility. Includes details of community programs ranging from health fairs and screenings to seminars and support groups.
- News, patient information, health calendar, job openings and nursing school. Located in Elizabeth.
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - University Hospital
- Information on the hospital, centers of excellence, and programs and services. Also included are job opportunities and directions. Located in Newark.
- Hospital and affiliates information, programs and services, education and support, find a physician. Includes news, a virtual tour and healthy links. (Ridgewood)
- An acute care community hospital serving Warren and Hunterdon counties in N.J. and Northampton County in Pennsylvania. Located in Phillipsburg.
Weisman Children's Rehabilitation Hospital
- Offers comprehensive pediatric rehabilitation services in Marlton. Includes services, staff, employment opportunities, and volunteer information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2013 at 3:14:28 UTC -