become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Nebraska
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Nebraska
Regional: North America: United States: Nebraska: Health
Boone County Health Center
- Services and healthcare facilities serving Boone County and the six contiguous counties of Antelope, Greeley, Madison, Nance, Platte, and Wheeler.
- Non-profit locally owned medical center with two locations and 583 licensed beds in Lincoln.
Chadron Community Hospital and Health Services
- Includes information about the hospital, dialysis, community health resources and other services available in the Panhandle.
- Providing high-quality, compassionate health care for southwest Nebraska and northwest Kansas. McCook.
Faith Regional Health Services
- Norfolk hospital presents classes and events, health and medical services, a directory of physicians, and a health resource center.
Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Located in North Platte. Services provided, 'Babies on Board', (an online nursery), health information and healthcare links. A physician directory and calendar of events is also included.
Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital
- Virtual tour of the facilities, service overview, jobs, news, research and education. Located in Lincoln.
Morrill County Community Hospital
- Presents medical services, job opportunities, and information about clinics. Located in Bridgeport.
University of Nebraska Medical Center
- NHS is considered one of the busiest transplant programs and cancer centers in the world. Information on treating a large number of cancer related conditions. Customized services for international patients. Located in Omaha.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2014 at 6:24:10 UTC -