become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Minnesota
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Minnesota
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Health: Hospitals
Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- History, facts, maps, patient information, services and programs. Located in Minneapolis.
- A regional medical center located 40 miles northwest of Minneapolis in Buffalo. Overview of hospital services and programs, patient information as well as maps and phone directories.
Cambridge Medical Center
- A regional medical center with licensed beds and a large multi-specialty clinic located in Cambridge.
Central Minnesota Heart Center
- Sophisticated cardiovascular care center Located in St. Cloud.
Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Located in Burnsville specializing in obstetrics, pediatrics, emergency medicine, and both inpatient and outpatient surgical services.
Fairview Southdale Hospital
- The 390-bed facility offers a wide range of health services and advanced medical technology. Edina.
Hutchinson Area Health Care and Hutchinson Medical Center
- Operates two facilities in Hutchinson which offer primary medical care, minor surgery, and other health care services. Contact information, description of services offered, job opportunities.
Immanuel St. Joseph's
- Hospital located in Mankato describes medical services and presents employment opportunities and news. Part of the Mayo Health System.
Madelia Community Hospital
- A non-profit facility dedicated to providing the community and surrounding area with the best possible health care. List of services and community health education programs.
- Information about the clinic located in Rochester, MN.
Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
- Moose Lake. Acute care facility, health care center, special care for those living with Alzheimer's or dementia, senior housing.
- A 426-bed facility located in St. Louis Park.
New River Medical Center
- Monticello. Community-owned 25-bed hospital. Overview of services, visitor information.
North Country Region Hospital
- Providing healthcare to North Central Minnesota since 1898. Located in Bemidji.
North Memorial Medical Center
- Independent hospital with neighborhood clinics. Cancer center, reproductive health services, rehab, hospice program. Located in Robbinsdale.
Perham Memorial Hospital and Home
- 29-bed acute care hospital, and a skilled nursing facility where residents receive round-the-clock health care in a home-like setting. (Perham)
Regina Medical Center
- Located in Hastings. Providing an array of medical services and programs. A staff of 30 physicians specializing in a variety of medical disciplines.
- A full-service private hospital in St. Paul, MN. A Level I trauma center with special programs in heart, women's care, cancer, senior's services, burn, emergency and trauma.
Rice Memorial Hospital
- A regional referral hospital in west central Minnesota. Information on the cancer center, rehab services, hospice program and other services. Includes health information with useful medical links. Located in Willmar.
Ridgeview Medical Center
- Waconia. Independent acute-care hospital. Has affiliated clinics in the southwestern Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area. Location and contact information, directions, programs and services, current job openings.
St. Joseph's Area Health Services
- Park Rapids. Accredited 50-bed community hospital. Historical background, mission statement, staff directory, location, description of the range of services they offer, information for patients, employment opportunities.
St. Joseph's Medical Center
- Brainerd. 162-bed not-for-profit hospital. Mission statement, a look at their services, specialist locator, information for patients and visitors, recent birth announcements, employment opportunities.
St. Luke's Hospital
- Hospital and regional trauma center. Duluth.
- Wadena. Private, not-for-profit, 49-bed hospital. Phone directory, information for patients, overview of medical services, employment application, new babies.
University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Brings together the faculty physicians and research scientists of the University of Minnesota and the services of community physicians. List of services, education and support groups, and community health information. Minneapolis, MN.
Worthington Regional Hospital
- A city owned 66 bed general acute hospital staffed by a multi-specialty medical staff. (Worthington)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2015 at 12:35:04 UTC -