become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Health
- Farmington Hills. A nationally recognized osteopathic teaching facility. 336 bed acute care facility serving northwest Detroit, southern Oakland county, and Western Wayne county.
Bronson Total Health Care
- A hospital and a network of hospitals, clinics, and health care providers. Kalamazoo.
Carson City Hospital
- Acute care osteopathic hospital located in central Michigan. Describes services and provides a physician directory, news and events, baby pictures, and employment information. Part of Sparrow Health System.
Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Not-for-profit community hospital presents classes and special events, a directory of health and medical services, employment opportunities, news, a physician directory, and contact information. Located in Mt. Pleasant.
Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- A non-profit, community health care provider. Services include obstetrics, internal medicine, pediatrics, home health, cardiac rehabilitation, and family practice.
Covenant Medical Centers
- Describes health care and medical services offered at Covenant Medical Center Cooper, Covenant Medical Center Harrison, Covenant Emergency Care Center, and at affiliated entities in Saginaw.
- Located in Rochester, Mi. Providing general health information with various links to medical services.
The Detroit Medical Center
- Southeast Michigan, operating eight hospitals, two nursing centers and over 100 outpatient facilities, and serving as teaching and clinical research site for Wayne State University. Describes services and career opportunities.
Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Specializes in emergency/trauma and critical care medicine. It is nationally recognized as a Level I Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons.
Garden City Hospital
- Garden City. A provider of health care, osteopathic medical education and health care related services in western Wayne County.
Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Providing general health information with various links to medical services. Including patient and visitors information.
- Harper University Hospital, a national leader in the diagnosis and treatment in the areas of cancer, cardiology, neuroscience and a broad range of other medical and surgical specialties.
Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Located in Charlotte, MI, Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital's site contains FastHealth information, hospital news, classes and events, employment and physician opportunities, physician finder, services information, and health links.
Henry Ford Health System - Henry Ford Hospital
- The Henry Ford Health Care System and Henry Ford Hospital are health care providers specializing in quality managed care with medical centers throughout southeast Michigan.
- Allegan and Ottawa counties. Non profit community hospital.
Hurley Medical Center
- Provides general medical services. Includes links to various departments.
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Provides a comprehensive spectrum of high quality care for children and adults. Includes diagnostic, medical, surgical and rehabilitation services are available.
- A leader in the care of women for over 100 years. In addition to women's services, Hutzel specializes in the areas of orthopaedics and ophthalmology.
Marquette General Health System Regional Medical Center
- Describes services, presents a directory of physicians and centers of excellence, and features a health information library, an ask the doctor service, and an online gift shop which delivers to patient rooms.
McLaren Health Care
- Provides details of services, facilities and staff at hospitals in Flint, Lapeer, Lansing, Mount Clemens, Pontiac, and Bay City.
Mercy Memorial Hospital Monroe
- A non-profit community hospital whose mission is to provide health care services to the people of Monroe County and surrounding areas. Health care services include inpatient, outpatient, emergency and outreach programs to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our community.
- Comprising hospitals in several cities, as well as urgent care centers, nursing homes, and physician practices. Presents hospital news, history, volunteer opportunities, and details of specialty care centers.
- A regional, nonprofit health care system offering cardiac, cancer treatment, emergency medical service, and other services.
Northern Michigan Hospital
- A regional referral center located in Petoskey.
Oakwood Healthcare System
- A comprehensive regional network of hospitals, healthcare centers and ambulatory sites. Teaching hospital.
OSF St. Francis Hospital
- General health information and specific information about the hospital and its services. Located in Escanaba.
Port Huron Hospital
- Offers information on a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical services and resources.
- A full service hospital, that offers information on clinical services, general health information, employment opportunities.
Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, recognized nationally for its inpatient and outpatient physical and occupational rehabilitation programs specializing in the areas of spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, stroke and amputations
Rochester Medical Center
- Information and resources for the community. (Michigan)
Saint Joseph Mercy
- Sisters of St. Joseph Health System, one of Michigan's largest multi-hospital systems, delivers care through four regional health systems.
Southwest Rehab Hospital
- Southwest Rehab Hospital offers a full range of services designed to assist people affected by disability resume healthy and fulfilling lives.
Sparrow Health System
- Lansing. Non-profit, community governed health care system.
St. John Health System
- Provides surgery residency, laparoscopic nephrectomy, kidney and pancreas transplant, cardiac disease, neurology, neurosurgery, obstetrics and childbirth health care. Located in Detroit, Michigan.
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providing a list of services, Information on general health, employment opportunities, and a Physician directory. 700 physicians and over 65 specialties
St. Mary Mercy Hospital - Livonia
- A 304-bed acute care community hospital located in west central Livonia, Michigan.
St. Mary's Medical Center
- Saginaw. 268 bed Regional medical center.
University of Michigan Medical Center
- Ann Arbor. One of the 10 best hospitals in America in national list.
Upper Peninsula Medical Center
- Marquette, Michigan. Provides private offices for over 120 physicians, a dentist, and other health care professionals.
William Beaumont Hospitals
- Are located in both Royal Oak and Troy. Provides a list of over 90 Medical Specialties, and health articles. Includes Physician referral of over 800 Beaumont Physicians.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2015 at 6:05:08 UTC -