become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Massachusetts
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Massachusetts
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Massachusetts
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Health
- Offers in-patient and outpatient care programs for substance abuse. Located in Worcester.
Athol Memorial Hospital
- Provides information on services, events, and physicians, services the nine towns of the North Quabbin Region. Located in Athol.
Baystate Medical Center
- Department pages, and general patient information. Springfield.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- A Harvard teaching hospital and a leading medical institution. Featuring health information, job opportunities, teaching and research information. (Boston)
Boston Medical Center
- A private, not-for-profit, 547 licensed bed, academic medical center, located in Boston's historic South End.
Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Information on patient and hospital services, a virtual tour, patient and visitor information and directions. (Boston)
- A private, non-profit, community hospital. Overview, news, patient information, and directions. Located in Brockton.
Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Providing adult and pediatric oncology services. Teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School offering a Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program training many leaders in pediatric oncology. (Boston)
- An acute care medical center well known for its medical and surgical specialists, patient-centered services including the Birthing Center, the Bethke Cancer Center, and the Hospital Center in Westford. (Concord, Massachusetts)
The Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center
- Located in Waltham. Promotes understanding of neurological and behavioral development, with special emphasis on meeting challenges associated with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities.
- A 130-bed community teaching facility. News, overview of programs and services, physician referral, and patient information. Located in Boston.
Franklin Medical Center
- Department pages, news, and general health and patient information. Greenfield.
- Includes hospital history, health facts, employment opportunities, hospital services, physician associates and news. (Holyoke)
Lahey Clinic Medical Center
- A teaching hospital affiliated with Tufts Medical School. A nonprofit group practice providing primary and specialty care. Located in Burlington.
Lawrence General Hospital
- Describes coverage area, offers directions and employment opportunities. Located in Lawrence.
Lowell General Hospital
- A 200-bed facility located in Lowell. Services, news, employment, wellness education, directions, directory, and web nursery.
Mary Lane Hospital
- Department pages, articles, and general patient information. Located in Ware.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- A Harvard Medical School affiliate, is the leading hospital specializing in research, education and treatment of eye, ear, nose, throat, head and neck conditions. (Boston)
- Psychiatric and mental health hospital located in Belmont.
Mercy Medical Center
- Overview of services. Located in Springfield.
MetroWest Medical Center
- Consists of hospitals, health centers and a wellness center. Describes the clinical and Community services.(Framingham)
Mount Auburn Hospital
- Harvard Medical School-affiliated hospital in Cambridge. Guidelines for patients and visitors, volunteer opportunities, and a find-a-doctor form.
New England Baptist Hospital
- A 150-bed adult medical/surgical hospital, located in the Mission Hill neighborhood of Boston.
- Doctor finder, community programs, and medical services. Located in Newton.
North Shore Children's Hospital
- Located in Salem. Overview, list of services, and contact details.
Quincy Medical Center
- A 282-bed community teaching hospital. Located in Quincy.
Saint Vincent Hospital at Worcester Medical Center
- Information regarding the hospital and health care alternatives with physician options, events, careers and wellness resources. Located in Worcester.
South Shore Hospital
- Describes services and community benefits, includes physician directory, and career opportunities. Located in South Weymouth.
Tufts-New England Medical Center
- Overview of the Center, resources for patients and health professionals, departments and services, news, location and contact information. (Boston)
- Information on hospital services, events and programs. Located in Winchester.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 8:05:11 UTC -