become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Maryland
University of Maryland Medical System
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Maryland
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Health
Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Offers health-related lectures, screenings and health fairs. Find news and publications, wellness programs, physician directory and referrals, description of services, and information about the Tate Cancer Center. Glen Burnie.
Calvert Memorial Hospital
- Provides information about hospital services, wellness programs, alternative medicine services, a physician directory, volunteer and career opportunities for Southern Maryland communities. Located in Prince Frederick.
Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Doctor directory, patient information and employment. Located in Frederick.
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Includes information on women's health, surgery, cancer, urgent care/ER, and medicine services. (Baltimore)
Holy Cross Health
- Located in Silver Spring. Details about the facility and its services which include maternity care, cancer, women's, and senior services, as well as the Holy Cross Center for Spine Care.
Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Site has a comprehensive search function to locate any information related to the institutions. (Baltimore)
- Orthopedic and rehabilitational facility, specializing in brain and spinal cord injuries, joint replacement, hand reconstruction, pediatric orthopedics, scoliosis, and similar conditions. Part of the University of Maryland system. Located in Gwynn Oak near Baltimore.
Maryland General Hospital
- A 245-bed community teaching institution located in Baltimore that serves as the cornerstone of Maryland General Health Systems. Includes description of services, physicians, classes and events, medical residencies and employment, and health information.
- A non-profit, community-based health system serving the Baltimore/Washington region. Headquartered in Columbia.
Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore
- In downtown Baltimore provides comprehensive health care, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. Physician referral, news, programs, specializations.
Montgomery General Hospital
- Full-service community hospital offering addiction treatment, mental health services, emergency services, community education, home health, orthopedic surgery, and women's health services. Located in Olney.
Mount Washington Pediatric Hospital
- Provides inpatient, outpatient, day programs, and home-based care for infants and children with rehab and/or complex medical needs. Located in Baltimore.
Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Overview of services, directory of staff and health information. Located in Salisbury.
Sheppard Pratt Health System
- Provides mental health and addiction services at all levels of care from hospitalization to community-based treatment. Located in Baltimore.
- A 446-bed comprehensive community and teaching hospital in Baltimore.
St. Agnes HealthCare
- A 407-bed teaching hospital, with nursing home, and physician offices. Located in Baltimore.
St. Mary's Hospital
- Overview, patient guide, physician directory, and visitor information. Located in Leonardtown.
- Located in Bethesda. A community-owned hospital serving Montgomery County and the surrounding area.
Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center - National Institutes of Health
- The center for clinical research of the NIH. Includes general and patient information and organization resources. Located in Bethesda.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 8:35:07 UTC -