become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Maine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Maine
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Maine
Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Health
- Maine's comprehensive resource for information and treatment of mental illness, behavioral disorders, and chemical dependency. Located in Bangor.
- Features hospital news, hospital services, physician referral directory, and employment opportunities.
Cary Medical Center
- Features a newsletter, community health library, physician directory, and healthcare links. Located in Caribou.
Central Maine Medical Center
- 250-bed non-profit hospital. Physician directory offered. Located in Lewiston.
Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Primary-care hospital services offered, as well as specialty and intensive services to the northern two-thirds of the state. [Bangor]
Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
- Serving Coastal Acadia and Downeast Maine. Located in Ellsworth. About this trauma center, the family health services offered, internal medicine and cancer care.
Maine Medical Center
- Largest community hospital in Maine, providing healthcare services, employment and health research. Numerous links to related health fields. Located in Portland.
Mayo Regional Hospital
- A 46-bed acute care facility serving the Piscataquis County area. Dover-Foxcroft.
- A non-profit community hospital, providing a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and obstetrical services. Portland.
Mid Coast Hospital
- Physician directory, and general information. Brunswick.
Miles Health Care
- Hospital located in Damariscotta. Presents a directory of physicians, visitors guide, news, and directions.
Millinocket Regional Hospital
- A private non-profit regional health system. The hospital is a 42 bed facility. Located in Millinocket.
Mount Desert Island Hospital
- Description of healthcare services offered, news and events, employment opportunities, medical staff and detailed information provided. (Bar Harbor)
Sebasticook Valley Health
- A progressive community hospital serving area residents. Links to specialty clinics, maps, and hospital mission. Located in Pittsfield.
St. Joseph Hospital
- A 100-bed community hospital operated by the Felician Sisters. Located in Bangor.
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
- A 233 bed acute care facility that combines medical technology and compassion to serve Androscoggin County area and Maine.
- A cooperative of hospitals and hospital networks based in Portland.
The Aroostook Medical Center
- Oversees Northern Maine's largest healthcare organization, including numerous primary care centers, a 24-hour emergency room, and a variety of specialty services. (Presque Isle)
Western Maine Health
- Links to Stephens Memorial Hospital, health information for western Maine, medical staff and employment opportunities. Located in Norway.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:19:31 AM EST -