become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Kentucky
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Kentucky
Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Health
Baptist Hospital East
- Specialized services for women's health, cancer, heart, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, emergency care, occupational health, and behavioral health, including psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Located in Louisville.
Bourbon Community Hospital
- Lists services, contact information, volunteer opportunities, and employment opportunities. Located in Paris, Kentucky.
Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital
- A non-profit, private facility providing services in stroke, orthopedic, amputee, MS, brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation, developmental stimulation, occupational medicine, and pain management. Located in Lexington.
Clark Regional Medical Center
- Information on this not-for-profit hospital, located in Winchester. Includes services, volunteer information, news and events, nursery and directions with maps.
Greenview Regional Hospital
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the Bowling Green community. Site also contains medical information, interactive health features, and employment opportunities. (Bowling Green, KY)
Hardin Memorial Hospital
- A 300-bed healthcare facility in Elizabethtown, KY, with programs for heart disease, cancer, women's health, orthopedics and many other medical and surgical specialties.
Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the Mayfield community. Site also contains medical information, interactive health features, and employment opportunities.
King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Includes departments, news, babies online, about the Center, medical staff and health related links. Located in Ashland.
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- A 227 bed acute-care facility, a major medical referral center for the Lake Cumberland region of South Central Kentucky.
The Medical Center
- Providing healthcare and health information to residents of Southcentral Kentucky and surrounding regions.
Monroe County Medical Center
- Hospital news, employment and physician opportunities, a physician directory, and health-related links. Tompkinsville.
Ohio County Hospital
- Located in Hartford. Includes hospital information and news, employment opportunities, a physician finder, a program and event calendar, health-related links.
Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Offers acute care, medical/surgical care, acute psychiatric care and chemical dependency rehabilitation. (Ashland)
Owensboro-Mercy Health System
- Offers health education, prevention, wellness programs, and inpatient and outpatient services.
Rockcastle Hospital and Respiratory Care Center
- Inpatient, outpatient, and home health care services. The only facility in Kentucky that specializes in caring for ventilator-dependent adults and children. Mt. Vernon.
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- Established in 1861, providing comprehensive healthcare services to Covington, Edgewood and Grant Counties.
St. Joseph's Hospital
- Programs include Appalachian outreach, heart institute, careflight air medical service, medworks, and other health services. Located in Lexington.
Three Rivers Medical Center
- Offers a wide-range of health care services to the patients in the Lawrence County and Big Sandy area. Louisa.
University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center
- Information and services provided by this university sponsored medical facility. (Lexington)
University of Louisville Health Care
- A leading research, education, and medical facility where medicine and thoughtful care are combined. Serving Kentucky and Southern Indiana, provides patients and their families with the most comprehensive health care possible through University Hospital, the James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University Physicians Group and the Kentucky Lions Eye Center.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:11 UTC -