become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Kansas
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Kansas
Regional: North America: United States: Kansas: Health
Central Kansas Medical Center
- A two-campus, 121 bed, regional acute care hospital serving a population of 60,000. St. Rose in Great Bend and St. Joseph located in Larned.
Clay County Medical Center
- Providing health care to citizens of Clay, Washington, Cloud, Ottawa, and Riley counties. Features health tips and resources, education, services, and healthy living recipes.
Hays Medical Center
- Hays Medical Center, a Regional Referral Center for NW Kansas, has an Acute Care Complex and Heart, Cancer, Rehabilitation, Neurology, Sleep Disorder, Women's, Pediatric, Behavioral Health Centers.
- A 200-bed, not-for-profit facility located on the northeast edge of Hutchinson. The major medical hub serving Central and Southwest Kansas.
Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center
- An elective surgery specialty hospital located in Wichita, Kansas. Offering a safe, sensible alternative to hospitalization whenever you need elective surgery.
Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- The premiere health care provider for the residents of Douglas County. Located in Lawrence.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Hospital serving southern Johnson County provides a physician directory, descriptions of services, maps and directions, and employment listings.
- Including St. John Hospital and Providence Medical Center, this healthcare system serves the needs of Leavenworth and Lenexa. Information and services provided by the hospitals.
Ransom Memorial Hospital
- Located in Ottawa. Includes site directory which outlines and directs to all the hospital services, programs and location map.
Republic County Hospital
- Not-for-profit facility owned by the citizens of Republic County, Belleville, KS and operated by Great Plains Health Alliance. JCAHO Accredited.
Saint John Hospital
- A community hospital. Specializes in maternity care, emergency services, and ambulatory care services. Leavenworth.
Salina Regional Health Center
- Community-owned, not-for-profit, 385-bed hospital serving North Central Kansas.
St. Catherine Hospital
- A part of Catholic Health Initiatives, it is the premier health care provider for the residents of Southwest Kansas. (Garden City)
St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- A voluntary, not-for-profit, Catholic health care provider that is a member of the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health Services Corporation. Located in Topeka.
Stormont-Vail Health Care
- A resource on hospital history, patient services, employment opportunities, patient and visitor guide, library and health topics. Located in Topeka.
University of Kansas Hospital
- An academic medical center, serving Kansas, Greater Kansas City and the Midwest. Includes information on wellness programs, medical services, a health library, maps and information.
University of Kansas Medical Center
- Information on health care, educational requirements of the University and facilities of the Center.
Wesley Medical Center
- Source for hospital information, departments and services, physician referral, health topics and news and contact information. Located in Wichita
Western Plains Medical Complex
- Consists of several facilities serving west and southwest Kansas. Information regarding the services, medical staff, volunteers, and employment opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 12:35:07 UTC -