become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Iowa
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Iowa
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Iowa
Regional: North America: United States: Iowa: Health
Adair County Health System
- Hospital provides details of routine and outpatient services, events, insurance information, and career and volunteer opportunities. Located in Greenfield.
Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Facility offers general medical and surgical care, primary care, and all major medical specialties. Gives a list of healthcare services offered and facts about the facility. Council Bluffs, IA.
Allen Memorial Hospital
- Includes resources on women's health services, occupational health, special programs, a 'lifeline' newsletter and online photographs of new baby arrivals. Located in Waterloo.
Audubon County Memorial Hospital
- Highlights a 25 bed, acute care facility established in 1952. Includes services, an online nursery, a staff directory, job opportunities and related links.
Baum Harmon Mercy Hospital
- Critical access hospital licensed by the state. Includes history, information about services provided, events, and map. Located in Primghar.
Belmond Medical Center
- Community owned rural healthcare facility, in a combined hospital and clinic setting. Includes information about services, staff profiles, health articles and volunteer opportunities.
Boone County Hospital
- Physician directory, list of services, health connections, and visitor's guide.
Broadlawns Medical Center
- A general, medical and psychiatric hospital providing health care to residents of Polk County. Located in Des Moines.
Buena Vista Regional Medical Center.
- Provides mission, history, information for visitors and patients, list of physicians and details of services. Located in Storm Lake.
Burgess Health Center
- Provides physician and specialty clinics and inpatient services. Includes details, history and mission, news and events, virtual nursery window and job opportunities. Located in Onawa.
Cass County Memorial Hospital
- 90-bed inpatient facility meeting a wide range of medical needs. Includes details of services, visitors guide, job opportunities, educational services, support groups, outpatient clinics information, newborn news. Located in Atlantic.
Central Community Hospital.
- Contains CEO's message, staff directory, events, information for visitors and patients, news, and details of services provided. Located in Elkader.
Cherokee Regional Medical Center
- Provides information about services, physicians' credentials, current job openings, calendar of events, directions and location map.
Clarke County Hospital
- Providing diagnostic outpatient, emergency, medical and surgical services. Includes guide for visitors, details of services, directory of outpatient clinics and specialists, information about the Auxiliary, and community resources. Located in Osceola.
Greater Community Hospital
- A regional health care center in Creston. Services include an independent senior housing complex and a neurology clinic.
Iowa Health - Des Moines
- A family of five hospitals located in the Des Moines metro area. Providing information about services, classes and events, doctors and clinics, and educational material.
Iowa Health System
- Integrated healthcare system including 7 hospitals and over 450 physicians.
Marshalltown Medical and Surgical Center
- A community-owned, acute-care hospital providing an array of comprehensive services. Located in Marshalltown.
Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Includes information on patient services, departments, site directory, links and employment opportunities. Located in Ames.
McFarland Clinic PC
- A large physician owned multi-specialty clinic located in Central Iowa. Features services and specialties, network locations and maps, health information and clinical news.
Mercy Health Network
- Presents information about medical centers in five cities, as well as nursing homes and inpatient hospices. Contains links to individual facilities.
- An acute care community hospital and regional referral center for southeast Iowa, providing a full range of medical services. (Iowa City)
Mercy Medical Center
- Includes news, patient service centers, physician directory, contact information and job opportunities. (Cedar Rapids)
Palo Alto County Health System
- Provides a continuum of care between hospital, long-term care, community health services, physician clinics, and congregate living in the county. Includes staff directory, clinic schedule, events and programs, health tips and resource directory. Located in Emmetsburg.
Regional Medical Center
- A 39 bed acute care community hospital and regional referral center for northeast Iowa, providing a full range of medical services. Manchester.
University of Iowa Health Care
- Information, resources and the services offered.
Virginia Gay Hospital
- Privately operated, nonprofit rural hospital providing acute care on an inpatient and outpatient basis, skilled nursing, long term care and home health care. Includes information about services, calendar of events and current job openings. Located in Vinton.
Wayne County Hospital
- Operates as a tax-exempt community owned, 25-bed licensed Critical Access Hospital. Includes staff directory, list of services, employment and volunteer opportunities, newsletter and map. Located in Corydon.
Wright Medical Center
- Twenty-five bed community hospital. Includes events, directory of services and departments, staff credentials, newsletters, maps and directions. Located in Clarion.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:24:07 AM EDT -