become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Indiana
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Indiana
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Indiana
Regional: North America: United States: Indiana: Health
Adams Memorial Hospital
- Decatur. Provides information about programs and services, events, history, the business office. Includes directory of physicians.
Bluffton Regional Medical Center
- Presents health and medical services, career opportunities, a community calendar, and contact information.
Columbus Regional Hospital
- Services, physician locator, and educational programs.
Community Hospital Anderson
- A virtual tour of the facility, photographs of numerous areas of the hospital, patient information and resources. Located in Anderson.
- Four hospitals throughout Indiana. Doctor finder, classes and events schedule, daily health tip, maps and general health information.
Daviess Community Hospital
- Includes departments and services, physician directory, what's new, career/employment opportunities and medical related links. Located in Washington.
Dekalb Memorial Hospital
- Information on the services, departments, community news and informative 'Better Health' articles. Located in Auburn.
Hancock Regional Hospital
- Provides details of services, physicians, insurance and events. Also features a list of babies born at the hospital. Greenfield.
Kosciusko Community Hospital
- Located in Warsaw. Provides information on the hospital, services, community health, an online nursery, and wellness tips of the week. Includes contacts and links to other healthcare sites.
La Porte Hospital
- Provides complete care health services for the community. Includes information on the services, programs, and a health information center. (La Porte)
Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Includes hospital information and services, medical staff, Specialist Clinics, health and other related links. (Tell City)
Porter Memorial Hospital
- Describes its services, facilities, physicians and staff, and posts current job openings. (Valparaiso)
- Regional referral center providing health care services to east central Indiana and west central Ohio. (Richmond)
- Located in Noblesville, Hamilton County. Includes an overview, departments and services, upcoming events, news and health related links.
Schneck Medical Center
- Family Life Center, WebNursery, cardiology services, diagnostic imaging, wellness classes, and employment section. Seymour.
St. Anthony Medical Center
- Community Outreach programs, senior circle, resources and hospital information. (Crown Point, Indiana)
St. Clare Medical Center
- Includes information and resources about the hospital, community and patient information. Located in Lafayette, Indiana.
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- Resources, hospital information and School of Nursing information. Located in Lafayette, Indiana
St. Margaret Mercy Healthcare Centers
- The largest acute-care hospital in Northwest Indiana. Campuses in Hammond and Dyer.
St. Mary Medical Center
- A major Midwestern health care campus located in Hobart, Indiana. Dedicated to providing quality health services to the communities we serve.
Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Hospital news, a nursery, employment and physician opportunities, a physician finder, service information, and health-related links.
- Provides information on hospital, services, physicians, an online nursery, and employment. Includes contacts and links to other healthcare sites. Rochester.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 6, 2011 2:09:25 AM EST -