the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Illinois
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health
Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
- Serving communities in Logan and eastern Mason County. Includes news and events, a physician directory, and contact information.
Adventist Health System Midwest Region
- Operates several hospitals in the area. Includes information about facilities and services.
Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Describes health and wellness services in Oak Lawn, and provides health and hospital-related news.
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Describes medical and trauma center services in Downers Grove, news and events, and employment opportunities.
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Describes medical services, including care for the critically ill and underweight newborns in Barrington.
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Hospital on Chicago's North Side describes specialty services, community services, medical education and provides health links.
Advocate Lutheran General Children's Hospital
- Presents medical services available in Park Ridge, trauma and perinatal care, and provides news and health information.
Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Hazel Crest community hospital describes health and wellness services, and provides news and health information.
Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Hospital on Chicago's South Side describes inpatient and outpatient health, medical and wellness services, and provides news and employment information.
Alexian Brothers Health System
- Hospital in Elk Grove Village describes services and provides health resources and information. Pay bills online and learn about employment opportunities.
Alton Memorial Hospital
- Describes medical services, support groups, and health education programs. Search the physician directory, learn about employment opportunities, and get hospital news.
- Maryville hospital describes medical services, educational programs, and employment opportunities. Provides a physician directory and pictures of newborns.
- Quincy hospital describes medical services and provides a health library and self-help resources, including drug information, diseases and illnesses, and medical tests.
Carle Clinic and Foundation Hospital, Carl On-Line
- Urbana hospital and clinic describes services, and provides health and wellness news, resources, and information. Includes several interactive health assessment, tracking, and learning tools.
CGH Medical Center
- Hospital in Sterling describes inpatient and outpatient medical services and satellite facilities, lists community events, and provides healthcare news, resources, and links.
Children's Memorial Hospital
- Chicago children's hospital describes services and presents health and medical information on a wide range of children's diseases. Read pediatric research, find a physician, or volunteer online.
Crawford Memorial Hospital
- Acute care hospital located in Robinson presents services, a schedule of events, and a physician directory.
Crossroads Community Hospital
- Mount Vernon hospital presents medical services, a physician directory, and employment opportunities.
Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Rushville hospital describes health services and facilities, including Beardstown Clinic I and II, the Community Medical Clinic, Culbertson Gardens senior living facility, and the Culbertson Foundation. Includes hospital news, history, and employment information.
Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Presents a physician directory, pictures of newborns, employment opportunities, and news. Describes health and medical programs and services.
Delnor Community Health Systems
- Health and wellness services and facilities are described for residents of Geneva, St. Charles, and Elburn in the Central Fox Valley.
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Describes health care and medical services offered at Evanston, Glenbrook, and Highland Park Hospitals and at affiliated entities.
Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Hospital in Wayne County provides a medical staff directory, speaker's bureau, and calendar of events.
Galena-Stauss Hospital and Nursing Home
- Galena hospital describes medical and long-term care services.
Galesburg Cottage Hospital
- Galesburg hospital presents current job openings, describes health and medical services, and provides news and community events information.
Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Offers a directory of health resources on the web, health events and programs, a physician directory, and job listings. Located in Granite City with locations in Collinsville and Edwardsville.
Gibson Area Hospital and Health Services
- Gibson City hospital describes inpatient, outpatient, and clinic services, and provides health information, news and employment opportunities. Families can view babies online.
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Park hospital describes health and medical services, the Gottlieb Health and Fitness Center, and employment opportunities. Get maps and directions.
Greenville Regional Hospital
- Greenville hospital describes medical services and provides a physician directory, online gift shop, and information on volunteering.
- Geneseo hospital presents health and medical services, describes classes, support groups, and events, and presents employment opportunities.
Heartland Regional Medical Center
- A full-service health care facility located in Marion.
- Describes patient care, diagnostic services, and cardiac care. Provides information on careers, classes, news, and events. Part of the Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH) network.
Holy Cross Hospital
- Chicago hospital describes services and employment opportunities, and provides a physician directory. Read hospital news.
Illinois Valley Community Hospital
- Peru hospital describes health and medical services and provides a physician directory, calendar of events, department listings and contact info., a health newsletter, employment information, and a web nursery. Send a message to a patient.
Ingalls Health System
- Health care system based in Cook County. Includes locations of facilities, physician search, news releases, senior life information and links to health topics.
Iroquois Memorial Hospital and Resident Home
- Watseka hospital and residential facility describes health, wellness, and medical services, Iroquois Home Health, long term care, emergency services, employment opportunities, and managed care affiliations. Provides maps and pictures of newborns.
Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center
- Describes health and medical services available, presents information about physician and nurse residency programs at the hospital, and describes special events and career opportunities.
Jersey Community Hospital
- Jerseyville, IL hospital describes health and wellness services, employment opportunities, and community services.
John and Mary E. Kirby Hospital
- Monticello, IL hospital describes history, medical services, and community activities.
Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital
- Dixon, IL hospital describes corporate health, occupational medicine, behavioral health, and medical services. Buy gifts for patients online and read the hospital newsletter.
- Presents inpatient and outpatient health and medical services, support groups, and employment opportunities.
Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- DeKalb hospital describes health, fitness, and wellness programs and activities, medical services, and support groups. Features a private nursery, a physician directory, free health and medical information service by phone, and a daily health cartoon.
La Rabida Children's Hospital
- Chicago children's hospital describes services and provides children's health and medical information for patients, families, and professionals.
Lake Forest Hospital
- Read about health and medical services offered, find a physician, get health information, news, map and location information, and links.
Little Company of Mary Hospital
- A Catholic hospital emphasizing a holistic approach to healthcare. Comprised of 12 facilities around the Southwest Chicago area.
- Chicago hospital describes health and medical programs and services, locations, and employment opportunities.
McDonough District Hospital
- Read about the medical, behavioral and health services offered, see pictures of newborns, and get health information from this Macomb, Illinois hospital.
Memorial Health System
- Located in Springfield, Illinois. This acute-care hospital offers inpatient and outpatient medical services. Includes local physician profiles, visitor information and patient services.
- Hospital in Carthage describes clinical care, diagnostic, treatment, and wellness services.
Memorial Hospital - Chester
- Presents medical services, staff, and employment opportunities. See pictures of newborns.
Memorial Hospital of Carbondale
- Describes patient care, diagnostic services, and cardiac care. Provides information on careers, classes, and events. Part of the Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH) network.
Mendota Community Hospital
- Mendota, IL hospital provides health tips, a physician directory, and job listings. Read about health and medical services and departments.
Mercer County Hospital
- Located in Aledo. Includes news, calendar, events, and employment information.
Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
- Chicago hospital describes 150 year history and provides health and medical information, a physician directory, and job listings.
Methodist Hospital of Chicago
- Chicago hospital describes health and medical services and features a patient handbook, physician directory, and employment opportunities.
Methodist Medical Center
- A tertiary care facility located in Peoria. Includes a physician finder, about the medical center, calendar of events, and information on the wide range of services and programs provided.
- Describes health, medical, and community services, provides hospital news, and employment opportunities and physician practice opportunities.
Northwest Community Healthcare
- Overview of hospital facilities and services plus health resources and physician search. (Arlington Heights)
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Health, visitor and patient information, classes, screenings and support groups, clinical services and research trial information. Located in Chicago.
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Peoria hospital provides an array of women's, men's, children's and senior's health services. Classes, events, employment information, map and directions included on the site.
Palos Community Hospital
- Palos hospital describes services and provides health and medical information. Read health news, find a physician, and learn about career and volunteer opportunities.
Pana Community Hospital
- Describes hospital history and mission, medical services, and employment opportunities.
Passavant Area Hospital
- Jacksonville, IL hospital presents health and medical services and a physician directory. E-mail a patient, order flowers, or view newborns online.
Perry Memorial Hospital
- Princeton hospital provides health tips and a physician directory. Read about home medical supply and employment opportunities, and send a message to a patient.(Princeton)
- Peoria, IL hospital describes services and specializations, and features self-help information, a physician directory, health links, and employment opportunities.
Provena Mercy Center
- Aurora hospital provides health and medical information. find a physician, and get current information on programs and services provided. Send a patient an email or a gift.
Red Bud Regional Hospital
- Offers a directory of health resources on the web, health events and programs, a physician directory, and job listings. Located in Oakbrook Terrace.
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Patient care, advocacy, education, and research.
Richland Memorial Hospital
- Information about the Hospital, located in Olney, Illinois including departments, services, doctors, and healthcare related links.
RML Specialty Hospital
- Hinsdale long term acute care hospital describes services, admissions procedures, and career opportunities.
Rochelle Community Hospital
- Describes health and medical services, presents newborns online, and features a questions and answers form for requesting health information.
Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Describes the full range of inpatient and outpatient services offered. Includes maps and directions, a physician directory, and hospital news.
Rush University Medical Center
- Research and teaching hospital in Chicago presents details of its staff, services and education programs.
Rush-Copley Medical Center
- A nationally-ranked hospital in the Fox Valley area specializing in cancer treatment and maternity care. (Aurora, Illinois)
Sherman Health Systems
- Information about health care, rehabilitation services, and long-term care plus physician profiles and listings of services. (Elgin)
Silver Cross Hospital and Medical Centers
- Provides information on programs and services, health resources, medical staff directory, new babies and directions. Joliet, IL and at eight sites throughout the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
Sinai Health System
- Includes Mount Sinai Hospital and Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital. Located in Chicago.
South Shore Hospital
- Chicago hospital provides a directory of services and departments, and employment opportunities.
Sparta Community Hospital
- Located in Sparta. Features employment opportunities, and describes home health and surgical services.
St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Belleville hospital lists services, employment and wellness educational opportunities.
St. James Hospital and Health Centers
- Hospital and affiliated health centers located in Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields, Illinois, and part of the Sisters of St. Francis Health Services, Inc. network.
St. John's Hospital
- Includes news, education, opportunities, services and facilities and information. Of interest is the '125 Years of Healing' section. Located in Springfield.
St. Joseph Memorial Hospital
- Hospital in Murphysboro describes patient care, diagnostic services, and cardiac care. Provides information on careers, classes, news, and events. Part of the Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH) network.
St. Joseph's Hospital
- Breese hospital presents services, history, departments and staff, and employment opportunities. Read hospital and health news and see pictures of the newborns.
St. Mary's Hospital
- Streator hospital describes medical services, community programs, employment and medical staff opportunities, and organization news.
Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Chicago hospital describes health and medical services, classes and lectures, residency programs, employment opportunities, and opportunities for volunteering.
Thorek Hospital and Medical Center
- Includes health care links, community participation, information on the Center for Male Health, employment and contact information. (Chicago)
Union County Hospital District
- Southern Illinois hospital, located in Anna, shares health information, job listings, and information about medical services.
University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital
- Describes medical and surgical services for children, includes full children's health library, physician profiles, and an online appointment request feature.
University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System
- Describes health and medical services, provides job listings, locations and directions, and a physician directory.
University of Illinois Medical Center
- Chicago hospital provides health and medical news and articles, a directory of physicians, and information on services, clinical trials, and health plans.
- Describes services, news events and programs, a physician search, location information and directory of services.
Wabash General Hospital
- Located in Mount Carmel. General information and history, services, news, staff, employment opportunities and links.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 8:15:09 UTC -