become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Idaho
Regional: North America: United States: Idaho: Health
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- A multi-specialty facility with a wide range of programs and services. Resources, special features (an online virtual body tour), and a health reference. Located in Idaho Falls.
- Consumer health information, services, about the Center, and an 'Internet Nursery'. Located in Kootenai County.
Power County Hospital
- Acute care facility designated as a Critical Access Hospital serving American Falls, Rockland, Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- A level II trauma center. Clinical programs and services, special events and calendar, health search, physician directory. Located in Boise.
Saint Luke's Regional Medica Center
- Health information, hospital services, upcoming events and classes, health tips and news. Located in Boise.
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
- A not-for-profit hospital sponsored by the Sister of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Services, publications, and location information. Lewiston
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2015 at 11:44:48 UTC -