become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Georgia
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Georgia
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Health
Coliseum Health System
- Information on medical centers, north side hospital, middle Georgia hospital, all part of the system.
Fannin Regional Hospital
- A general medical/surgical 34-bed, acute care facility, including a five-bed intensive/coronary unit and new three-bed birthing center.
Hamilton Health Care System
- Acute care hospital offers Lapband surgical weight management, behavioral health services, cancer care, maternity, Level II trauma center, comprehensive diagnostics center, and ambulatory center.
Hutcheson Medical Center
- Hospital in Fort Oglethorpe, serving Walker, Catoosa, and Dade counties in North Georgia. Information about hospital services and general health topics.
Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Rome based hospital offering a variety of inpatient and outpatient services.
St. Francis Hospital
- Catholic hospital located in Columus describes facilities and services, including heart care, rehabilitation, corporate health, behavioral health, home care, home medical equipment, and cancer treatment. Presents the Women's Center, the Bradley Center for behavioral health, and the Franciscan Woods assisted living community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 13:54:10 UTC -