become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Florida
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Florida
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Florida
Regional: North America: United States: Florida: Health
AHCA: Hospital & Outpatient Services Unit
- Florida Division of Managed Care and Health Quality is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities. Facility listing by type.
- A full-service tertiary medical center located on the south bank of the St. Johns River. Health and wellness information and a physician locator. Jacksonville.
Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Located in Cocoa Beach it is a full-service 150-bed community hospital. Specialty services, medical staff, helpful hints, community calendar and location information included.
Capital Regional Medical Center
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the Tallahassee community. Site also contains medical information, interactive health features, and employment opportunities.
Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- An acute care medical facility serving the needs of Charlotte County in Punta Gorda.
The Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- General information, medical staff, research and education, news, departments and directions. (Fort Lauderdale)
- An acute-care facility specializing in 24 hour emergency care, birthing suites, breast care and wound management, mental health services, and outpatient surgery. (West Palm Beach)
Coral Gables Hospital
- Information on hospital services and specialties, events calendar, an online library and community resources. (Coral Gables)
Coral Springs Medical Center
- Specializing in family-centered healthcare. Offering maternal-infant-child services, cardiac, surgical, emergency and sports medicine services. (Coral Springs)
Delray Medical Center
- The facility provides acute care, rehabilitation and psychiatric services with a variety of physician offices and clinics. (Delray Beach)
Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Includes a news library, map and directions, departments, services, physician directory, careers opportunities, information for volunteers, admissions office, links and current events. Located in Arcadia, Florida.
Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- An acute healthcare facility located in Port Charlotte.
- Located centrally in the Keys. Information on services, employment opportunities, directions and hospital history.
- Connects Florida's hospitals and provides information about their specialty services, advanced technology, and employment opportunities.
Florida Hospital Heartland Division
- Information about the central Florida facility locations, medical staff, services, upcoming events, employment opportunities, on-line employment application.
Florida Hospital Orthopaedics
- A bone and joint specialist facility, specializes in joint replacement, arthritis, osteoporosis, joint reconstruction, hip fractures, knee and joint pain, and sports injuries.
Florida Hospital Waterman
- An acute care facility located in Eustis.
Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- An acute care hospital in Northwest Florida, in DeFuniak Springs. The hospital is affiliated with MicroSpine, which specializes in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center
- Information about the Center located in the Greater Haines City area. Provides regular updates on events and careers available and what's new at the hospital.
- A general acute medical/surgical facility that has been serving the health care needs of communities from central to north Dade since 1951. Includes information about services, guide for patients and visitors, and physician search. (Hialeah)
Holmes Regional Medical Center
- A 468 bed, Level II trauma center located in Melbourne.
Holy Cross Hospital
- Includes services and specialties, calendar of events, health topics, library, cool tools and physician finder. Ft. Lauderdale.
- Located in Marianna. Contains a net nursery, hospital news, classes and events, employment and physician opportunities, physician finder, services information, health links.
JFK Medical Center
- A major medical center and health care complex. Includes resources, special features and healthy living topics. (Atlantis)
Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- One of Florida's largest hospitals, and a modern, comprehensive health care provider for the entire family based in Lakeland.
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
- Provides a full range of information on hospital services, local physicians, and provides access to millions of pages of healthcare news on the latest in treatment and technology. (Fort Pierce)
Manatee Memorial Hospital and Health System
- Information for patients and visitors, hospital services, directions and map, medical directory and physician referral service. Located in Bradenton.
Memorial Healthcare Systems
- Information on the health facilities and services of the system, community and patient services and employment opportunities. English and Español. (Hollywood)
Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Facility combines innovative technology and experienced medical professionals to deliver personalized, state-of-the-art care. Pembroke Pines.
Memorial Hospital West
- Offers many programs and services including adult and pediatric emergency departments, family birthplace, women's center and a state-of-the-art fitness and rehabilitation center. Pembroke Pines.
- Greater Miami's only Catholic Hospital. Services and facilities, find a physician or get tips on choosing a healthcare plan. [English, Spanish and Portuguese] (Miami)
Moffit Cancer Center, University of South Florida
- A National Cancer Institute designated Cancer Center at University of South Florida. Includes information on all aspects of cancer research, diagnosis, and treatment. Not for profit treatment center. Online publications. Clinical programs. Referrals. (Tampa)
North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Provides a section on health and wellness, find a physician, health services offered, programs and events and job opportunities. Located in Crestview.
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
- A hospital system in Central Florida specializing in cancer, pediatrics, geriatrics, women's, heart, sports, and international health services.
Palm Bay Community Hospital
- A 60-bed full-service community hospital providing health services to the community of Palm Bay.
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Provides a range of clinical and community services including cardiac care, neuroscience, maternity, and diagnostic testing.
Palmetto General Hospital
- A 360-bed acute care facility located in Hialeah. Find a physician and links to services.
Parrish Medical Center
- Includes hospital patient services, health information, hospital happenings and web nursery. (Titusville)
Sacred Heart Hospital
- Information on this Catholic hospital in Pensacola, providing women's, children's and cardiac services.
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Details on services, insurance, health tips and links to medical information.
Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Listed is a Physician finder, services and specialties, events calendar, library and information. (Crystal River)
Tampa General Healthcare
- A level one trauma center in Tampa and the heart transplant center for central Florida.
University Hospital and Medical Center
- Provides internal and preventive medicine programs, surgery services, mental health and psychiatry programs for the Fort Lauderdale and South Florida area.
Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Details of staff and services, as well as information for patients and visitors. West Palm Beach.
West Boca Medical Center
- Features message from the CEO and services. Search for a physician or events. Located in Boca Raton.
West Florida Regional Medical Center
- Located in Pensacola, provides complete healthcare services, inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic services and treatment programs for all major medical specialties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 6, 2013 1:54:05 AM EDT -