become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Connecticut
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Connecticut
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Connecticut
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Health
- A full-service health care institution providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care.
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Physicians, services, career opportunities and events at this Northwest Connecticut healthcare facility.
- Includes hospital services and numbers, finding a doctor and community health information serving Danbury and the adjacent New York area.
- Specialty rehabilitation for brain, stroke, spinal cord, pulmonary and musculoskeletal injuries and diseases. Services also address neuromuscular disorders and debility following cancer treatment. (Wallingford)
- 160-bed acute care community hospital located in Derby, Connecticut. Information on patient services, medical staff, programs, classes, and health library.
- Comprehensive information on services and facilities, such as library and internet, doctor referrals, education, The Institute of Living and other programs.
Hospital for Special Care
- A rehabilitation and chronic disease hospital for adult and pediatric stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, pulmonary, and medically complex patients. (New Britain)
- Nonprofit, acute care hospital serving 23 towns in and around Middlesex County, and affiliated with The University of Connecticut Health Center School of Medicine.
- A full service medical center with state-of-the-art technology. Utilizing the latest medical procedures and tests in a quiet suburban environment.
New Britain General Hospital
- 350-bed acute care, major teaching hospital, located in New Britain, Connecticut and affiliated with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
New Milford Hospital
- An Affiliate of Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center providing medical and surgical services to Eastern Connecticut and Western New York State.
Saint Francis Care
- Offering information on medical services, a calendar of events, teaching and research, an online nursery, health information, physician locator and resources for patients and families. Located in Hartford.
- Includes departments and services, physician referral, and employment information.
Silver Hill Hospital
- A full service psychiatric and substance abuse hospital, providing inpatient, outpatient, partial hospital programs and transitional care.
St Mary's Hospital
- Catholic acute-care hospital serving the Greater Waterbury area. Affiliated with Yale Medical Residency program.
St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Full medical facility and teaching hospital located in Bridgeport, CT.
- Community teaching hospital that includes the "Be-Well" information center, daily pollen counts, physician finder, and employment opportunities.
Windham Community Memorial Hospital
- Acute-care facility providing inpatient, outpatient and emergency services.
Yale-New Haven Medical Center
- Comprehensive information on hospital and schools which comprise the health organization. (New Haven Metro)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:32:11 PM EST -