become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Colorado
Regional: North America: United States: Colorado: Health
Boulder Community Hospital
- Non-profit, community-owned hospital serving Boulder County. Presents medical services, health and fitness classes, senior services, job opportunities, and a physician directory.
- Specialty rehabilitation of patients with spinal cord and brain injury. Located in Englewood.
- Comprised of two acute care hospitals: Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, Colorado and Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver.
Gunnison Valley Hospital
- A 24-bed, short term, acute care hospital owned and operated by the county of Gunnison. Includes services, departments, and careers.
Littleton Adventist Hospital
- A full-service, acute care, faith-based Christian institution. HealthAdvisor, news, and community information. Located in Denver.
The Memorial Hospital
- Features a section on preparing for surgery, 'Ask the Doc', "Kids Korner', 'Little Feet'(childbirth preparation and newborn care education), services provided and health information resources. Located in Craig.
Mercy Medical Center
- Dedicated to providing modern technology, uncompromising quality and caring beyond compare. Sponsored by the Catholic Health Initiatives. Located in Durango.
Montrose Memorial Hospital
- A Regional Medical Center located in Montrose. Overview of services, hospital directory, directions, map, news, employment and healthcare links.
- Founded by the Sisters of St. Francis and the Sisters of Charity. Includes community photos and information, services and programs offered, maps and driving directions. Located in Colorado Springs.
Platte Valley Medical Center
- The facility is an acute care hospital which includes a Transitional Care Unit. Located in Brighton.
Porter Adventist Hospital
- Service to the community since 1930. Located in Denver. Includes services, patient and family resources and online health information.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
- Located in Colorado. Provides services and information, a 'Fast Find Menu', resources for patients and families and online health resources.
St. Anthony's Hospitals
- Two Hospitals, located in Denver and Westminster. Information on the services and specialties offered, health resources and contact information.
St. Mary's Hospital
- Offers a full range of medical services including cancer care, cardiology, and orthopedics. Grand Junction.
St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- A Sisters of Charity facility located in Pueblo. Contains patient and family information, services and programs provided, an area specific for Medicare patients and health resources.
St. Thomas More
- A faith-based acute care facility, nonprofit hospital established by the Sisters of St. Benedict in 1938. Located in Cañon City.
- A full-service hospital providing compassionate care, leading-edge technology, and specialized expertise with many innovative services. Englewood.
University of Colorado Hospital
- Visitor's center, information about the hospital, medical specialties and community programs. Located in Denver.
Vail Valley Medical Center
- A not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization designated as a Level III Trauma Center. Information, affiliations, calendar of events. Located in Vail.
Yampa Valley Medical Center
- Hospital services information, medical staff, and health links. Located in Steamboat Springs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 18:15:07 UTC -