the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
Alameda County Medical Center
- Health care organization includes two hospitals and five clinics in locations throughout the county. Description of their general and specialized services.
- Founded in 1894, a community, general acute care institution, providing emergency, acute and post acute inpatient, outpatient and wellness services. (Alameda)
- About this acute care facility located in Los Angeles County. Information on community services for behavioral health and substance abuse treatment, health information and important telephone numbers. [English and Chinese]
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- A community-based general care center located in Oakland and Berkeley.
Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Information on this facility providing comprehensive medical services with 600 affiliated physicians. (San Diego)
Antelope Valley Hospital
- Information on this acute care facility providing medical care to northern Los Angeles county.
Barlow Respiratory Hospital and Research Center
- Established the benchmark for weaning patients from prolonged mechanical ventilation. Located in Los Angeles.
Bear Valley Community Healthcare District
- Healthcare and hospital services in Big Bear Lake.
- Hospital history and services, event calendar, newsletter, physician referral and links. (Montebello)
BHC Alhambra Hospital
- Provides a range of health and wellness services for the Rosemead community. Medical information, interactive health features, and employment opportunities are included on the site.
California Hospital Medical Center
- CHMC has been providing quality healthcare services to the downtown Los Angeles community for more than a century.
California Pacific Medical Center
- The Medical Center integrates three of San Francisco's oldest and most respected medical institutions, Pacific Presbyterian Hospital, Children's Hospital of San Francisco and Davies Medical Center, now known as the Pacific Campus, the California Campus and the Davies Campus.
Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation
- Provides inpatient and outpatient medical rehabilitation, residential services, return-to-work and community programs for persons with disability. (Pomona)
Catholic Healthcare West
- Catholic-affiliated healthcare organization includes medical centers in Redding and Mt. Shasta, hospital in Red Bluff.
- Based in Los Angeles, the largest nonprofit hospital in the western United States. Includes consumer satisfaction awards, patient and visitor information, health conditions, programs and services.
Chinese Hospital of San Francisco
- An acute care, community-owned, non-profit hospital offering medical, surgical, and specialty services to the Chinese Community.
Chino Valley Medical Center
- C.V.M.C. is a community hospital providing healthcare to the Chino, Ontario and Pomona communities in southern California. Gives details about the center, its services, physicians and patient and visitor information. Chino, CA.
City of Hope
- (National Medical Center and Beckman Research Institute) Overview of the physicians, researchers and scientists working toward a cure for cancer and life threatening diseases. (Duarte)
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Serves the Monterey Peninsula and surrounding communities through 17 locations including outpatient facilities, satellite laboratories, mental health clinics, home health services, Hospice of the Central Coast, and business offices. (Monterey)
Community Medical Centers
- Online categories include- Your Health, Choose a Doctor, Patient Services, Join Our Team, About Us, current job postings, and a Body Smart wellness program. Located in Central Valley.
Daughters of Charity Health System
- A regional healthcare system of seven hospitals and medical centers along the coast of California, providing holistic, spiritually centered care to the sick and needy.
Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Information on this multispecialty hospital, part of Tenet HealthSystem. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. (Modesto)
- Physician locator, medical articles and public health information. Overview of services. (Santa Cruz)
Eden Medical Center
- A not-for-profit community hospital. Includes general information, services, patient resources, employment opportunities, health library, and locations. Castro Valley and San Leandro.
Eisenhower Medical Center
- Providing information on this not-for-profit corporation comprised of the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences, the Barbara Sinatra Children's Center and the Betty Ford Center. (Rancho Mirage)
El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Information on this facility, owned by the City of El Centro, providing healthcare services to the residents of the City and the Imperial Valley.
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
- A full-service, acute care facility located in western Orange County.
Frank Howard Memorial Hospital
- Located in Willits. Information about the hospital, history, services, physicians, and management.
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
- A full-service medical center, providing inpatient and outpatient services that meet the needs of the hospital's diverse community, including the area's growing Armenian, Latino, and Korean populations.
Glendale Memorial Hospital
- About this regional referral center, medical services provided, including clinical research studies and trials, and provides complete medical, surgical and obstetrical services.
Good Samaritan Hospital
- General acute-care hospital offering leading-edge medical treatment in two Silicon Valley locations: its main campus in San Jose and its Mission Oaks campus in Los Gatos.
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Located in Torrance. Biomedical research center, history of the hospital's 50 years of service, library, clinics and research information.
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- A non-profit medical center located in Newport Beach.
Huntington Beach Hospital
- Includes hospital information and services, healthcare resources, directories, and help with choosing a doctor and health plan. Huntington Beach, CA.
- About this community based hospital providing a full complement of acute medical care and community services. (Pasadena)
John Muir Mount Diablo Health System
- Describes services offered at the John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, the Mt. Diablo Medical Center in Concord, and The Medical Pavilion for behavioral and substance abuse treatment.
Kaweah Delta District Hospital
- Includes information on the comprehensive health care services, support groups, medical staff, health tips, event and class schedules. (Visalia)
Kern Medical Center
- Serves the residents of Kern County in the areas of trauma, surgery, OB/GYN, family medicine, and pediatrics.
Loma Linda University Medical Center
- LLUMC operates some of the largest clinical programs in the United States in areas such as neonatal care, outpatient surgery, and corneal transplants. It is recognized as the international leader in infant heart transplantation and proton treatments for cancer. The only tertiary-care hospital in the area, and the only level one regional trauma center for Inyo, Mono, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties of CA.
Los Medanos Community Hospital
- Located in Pittsburg, serving the communities healthcare needs since 1946.
Mad River Community Hospital
- Full-service acute-care medical facility in Arcata.
Marian Medical Center
- In the Santa Maria Valley, a member of Catholic Healthcare West (CHW), a not-for-profit healthcare system guided by Catholic values. (Santa Maria)
Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Information on the hospital, a health library, health conditions A to Z. (San Andreas)
Menlo Park Surgical Hospital
- An acute care hospital located on the Mid-Peninsula, part of Kindred Healthcare. Includes hospital care information and employment.
Mercy Hospital and Health Services - Merced, CA
- Founded in 1948 by the Dominican Sisters of Kenosha, Wisconsin, MHHS is a member of Catholic Healthcare West.
Mercy Medical Center
- An acute care and skilled nursing facility with more than 20 physicians in a variety of health specialties for people in every stage of life. Catholic affiliation. Located in Mount Shasta.
Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Offering information on comprehensive health services. Provides acute care and a range of special programs. Catholic affiliation.
- Health news and information resource for the online community and the residents of the central San Gabriel Valley. Located in Arcadia.
Mission Community Hospital
- A two-campus acute care hospital located in the San Fernando Valley. Provides a full range of medical, surgical, psychiatric, and emergency care.
- An acute care full service hospital located in Mission Viejo, CA. Gives the services offered, patient and visitor information and details about the facility.
Natividad Medical Center
- County owned acute-care hospital in northeast Salinas. (Monterey County)
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Hospital providing acute care at two locations: Sherman Way Campus in Van Nuys and Roscoe Boulevard Campus in Northridge. Programs, services, and physician directory.
Novato Community Hospital
- Includes philosophy, patient services, health events and information, jobline and newsletter. (Novato)
- Offers a full range of acute care medical services to Santa Clara County communities. San Jose.
Oak Valley Hospital
- Operates the acute-care Oak Valley Hospital and the Oak Valley Care Center skilled nursing facility in Oakdale.
Oak Valley Hospital District
- A not-for-profit, acute care, district hospital serving Stanislaus and southeast San Joaquin County. (Oakdale)
- Offering health care primarily in the field of orthopaedics including pediatric care and sports medicine rehabilitation. Based in Los Angeles.
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Providing information about this acute care, not-for-profit hospital serving the Pomona and Inland Valleys.
Prime Healthcare Services: La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- Full-service, general acute care hospital. Services, patient and visitor information. La Palma.
Redlands Community Hospital
- Features information about services, programs and volunteers, health related articles and available employment opportunities. (Redlands)
Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Sisters of the Holy Cross health services based in Fresno. Site provides visitor and patient information, job listings, maps and links to other online medical topics.
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital (Spine Center)
- Provides surgical and nonsurgical treatments for a wide range of spinal problems. Located in San Francisco.
Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
- Public acute care hospital profile, patient information, physician directory, and community health articles.
San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Information on this not-for-profit, acute care hospital committed to serving the healthcare needs of the community.
San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Acute care hospital serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and surrounding communities.
- Acute care hospital in Redwood City.
Seton Medical Center
- Comprehensive medical facility in Daly City. Includes description of services and physician search.
Seton Medical Center Coastside
- Rural hospital in Moss Beach. Includes emergency services, skilled nursing facility, and ancillary services.
Sherman Oaks Hospital
- Includes hospital information and services, healthcare resources, directories, and help with choosing a doctor and health plan. (Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles County)
Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- The mission of the Center is to provide quality health care services in an integrated health care delivery network for patients, physicians, payers, employees and community. (San Luis Obispo)
Simi Valley Hospital
- Information about services, physicians, health classes, jobs, and locations of facilities. Information on outpatient services facilities and the Nancy Reagan Breast Center. Ventura County.
Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Provides inpatient, outpatient and continuing care to the community. (Sonoma)
St. Bernardine Medical Center
- A member of the Catholic Healthcare West (CHW), nonprofit corporation sponsored by several religious communities. Includes information for patients and visitors, schedule of online classes and events, and links to medical services. Located in San Bernardino.
St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Medical staff of more than 50 primary care physicians and specialists. Affiliated with Catholic Healthcare West. (Red Bluff)
St. Francis Medical Center
- Serving the health care and social needs - body, mind, and spirit - of the communities of Southeast Los Angeles. The Center is founded upon and advances the healing ministry of Christ in the tradition of service established by St. Vincent de Paul, St. Louise de Marillac and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.
St. Joseph's Behavioral Health Center
- The Center is a licensed nonprofit psychiatric hospital serving central California. (Stockton)
St. Joseph's Medical Center
- Offers a full range of comprehensive services for people of all ages. (Stockton)
St. Jude Medical Center
- Located in Fullerton. Information on a wide variety of medical services and community education programs.
St. Luke's Hospital
- San Francisco's only independent, private, non-profit hospital that provides a full range of services.
St. Vincent Medical Center
- A Catholic Church run facility based on the tradition of service established by St. Vincent de Paul, St. Louise de Marillac and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton. (Los Angeles)
Stanford University Medical Center
- A teaching, research and patient care institution. (Stanford)
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- A not-for-profit corporation, operates a community health facility. Provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services and is part of the Sutter Health network.
Sutter Davis Hospital
- A technologically advanced acute care hospital, a strong offering of outpatient services, and community outreach programs. Serving Davis, Woodland, Dixon, Winters, West Sacramento, and Vacaville.
Sutter Hospital of Santa Cruz
- A small, accredited and licensed hotel-like hospital specializing in perinatal, surgery and medical services. (Santa Cruz)
Sutter Lakeside Hospital
- Site provides information on the myriad of services provided by the hospital as well as resources, community services, educational information and directories. (Lakeport)
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Serves the communities of South Placer and North Sacramento. Facility offers acute care for all ages in a healing environment enhanced by a 57-acre, oak-studded landscape.
Tahoe Forest Hospital
- Operating Tahoe Forest Hospital in Truckee, Tahoe Forest Health Services in Tahoe City and Incline Village Health Center in Incline Village, NV.
Temple Community Hospital
- Provides healthcare services to the diverse people of Los Angeles, specializing in bariatric (obesity) surgery, female alternative surgery, incontinence and wound care.
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- A locally governed community, nonprofit medical center providing healthcare services, predominantly to the residents of the South Bay and Palos Verdes Peninsula communities.
Tri-City Medical Center
- Information on this acute-care facility providing a full range of primary care and medical-surgical services. (Oceanside)
Tulare Regional Medical Center
- Provides a variety of state of the art health care services for all age groups from the birthplace and pediatrics to geriatrics.
Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Facility owned by the Tenet HealthSystem. Hospital information, specialty services, and visiting hours. (Templeton)
UC Davis Health System
- University of California system comprised of the Medical Center and School of Medicine. Educational programs for health professionals, research, health Information, news and staff information.
UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion
- About the center, a part of the University of California at San Francisco system. The Carol Buck Breast Cancer Center, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Osteoperosis Clinic, Endocrinology, Surgery, Melanoma, and Sleep Disorders Center.
University of California Irvine Health
- Online services, about the Center and services provided, health information A to Z, news and current events.
University of California San Francisco Medical Center
- Healthcare institution providing a myriad of services from routine exams to highly specialized diagnosis and treatment.
USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Located in Glendale. Information on the hospital services, community programs, general information and find a doctor search area.
Vista del Mar Hospital
- Health facility highlights inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient services for adolescents and adults in the Southern California community, Ventura.
Watsonville Community Hospital
- Serving the Pajaro Valley and surrounding area for over 100 years.
White Memorial Medical Center
- A not-for-profit hospital in East Los Angeles, is known for outstanding women's, children's, emergency, rehabilitation, cancer, cardiac, outpatient and community outreach services. The hospital also provides heart surgery and cardiac care for patients from Guam.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2015 at 10:17:25 UTC -