become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Arizona
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Arizona
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Arizona
Regional: North America: United States: Arizona: Health
Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Located in Casa Grande, offering information, news, and community links.
Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
- Offering patient care, research and education information from the Scottsdale clinic.
Northern Arizona Healthcare
- Parent organization for Flagstaff Medical Center, Sedona Medical Center, and Verde Valley Medical Center.
Payson Regional Medical Center
- Provides a wide range healthcare services including emergency, women's, and rehabilitation services.
- Information about programs, including oncology, geriatrics, gynecology, obstetrics, and family practice. Employment listings and health news.
- A dually licensed psychiatric hospital and behavioral health center accredited with commendation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Provides wellness exams, diagnosis, research and medical treatments, community events, educational programs, and other in-patient and outreach services. Located in Phoenix.
- Nonprofit healthcare network dedicated to health and wellness needs of adults in Sun City.
Tucson Heart Hospital
- Devoted to fighting heart disease and providing cardiac, thoracic and peripheral vascular surgical procedures. Overview of the facility, staff and services.
Tucson Medical Center - TMC HealthCare
- Nonprofit hospital system located in Tucson. Offers an array of medical services including neurology, cardiac, orthopedics, mental health and hospice services. Details on services, volunteer opportunities, jobs and news.
University Medical Center - Arizona
- Providing heart, cancer care, including transplants for adults and pediatrics. Primary and specialty care services.(Tucson, Arizona)
Western Arizona Regional Medical Center
- A 90-bed, joint commission-accredited, acute care hospital serving communities in Bullhead City, Arizona; Laughlin, Nevada; and Needles, California.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Located in Prescott, offering information and links.
Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Acute care facility in Yuma.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 21, 2013 9:06:46 PM EST -