become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Alabama
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Alabama
Regional: North America: United States: Alabama: Health
Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Provides a patient e-mail service, physician and phone directory, descriptions of services, and employment opportunities.
- A community hospital. Services, physician directory, wellness information and employment opportunities. Located in Athens.
Atmore Community Hospital
- Describes medical and behavioral services and presents a physician directory, career opportunities, and Atmore area links. Located in Escambia County and part of Baptist Health Care.
Brookwood Medical Center
- Acute care hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. Information on services, library, health quizzes, and career opportunities.
Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Hospital in Sylacauga describes programs and services, enables preregistration online, and presents career opportunities.
Crestwood Medical Center
- An acute care hospital with 400 physicians on staff representing 40 different specialties. Located in Huntsville.
Dale Medical Center
- Located in Ozark. Includes contact information, news, staff, and employment information.
- Includes inpatient care, outpatient services, women's center, oncology, RehabAccess, and emergency services.
East Alabama Medical Center
- Provides information on physicians, employee benefits, employment opportunities, basic services and locations, list of educational classes, support groups, calendar of events and senior membership program.
Fayette Medical Center
- Consists of a 61- bed hospital and a 122-bed nursing home. Information for patients and a directory of services.
- Hospital in Dothan describes health and medical services, presents employment and educational opportunities, and provides a physician directory.
Gadsen Regional Medical Center
- Presents health and medical services, including centers for cancer, diabetes, and occupational health.
Helen Keller Hospital
- A not-for-profit community hospital governed by the Northwest Alabama Health Care Authority. Located in Sheffield.
Huntsville Hospital System
- A comprehensive health care organization serving persons throughout North Alabama and south-central Tennessee. (Huntsville)
Jackson Hospital and Clinic, Inc.
- A full service acute care community hospital, licensed for 409 beds, founded 50 years ago, and located in Montgomery, AL.
Jackson Medical Center
- Information on the business office, cardiopulmonary services, emergency services, and home health programs.
Lanier Hospital and Health Services
- Healthcare facility serving the Greater Chattahoochee Valley area. Includes patient information, phone directory and physicians list.
LV Stabler Memorial Hospital
- Quality healthcare for residents and visitors of Butler and surrounding counties, providing obstetric, acute, geropsychiatric, home care, and outreach services.
Marshall Medical Centers
- Facilities in Boaz and Guntersville. Information on services and physicians, virtual tours, ordering for patient gifts, and photos of newborns.
Medical Center Enterprise
- Acute care medical facility. Includes history, Virtual Body and contact details.
Mercy Medical - Daphne
- Services include independent and assisted living, home health and hospice care, and long-term and Alzheimer's care.
Mizell Memorial Hospital
- Located in Opp. Includes contact information, services, and patient information
Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- Not-for-profit community hospital. Departments and services, community outreach, and visitor's guide. (Mobile)
Monroe County Hospital
- Hospital news, employment and physician opportunities, a physician finder, service information, FastHealth Health Info, health-related links, and a net nursery. Monroeville.
- Located in Gadsden. Services include emotional and behavioral health care inpatient services, outpatient services, senior adult services, community services, educational programs.
NE Alabama Regional Medical Center
- An acute care non-tax supported, not-for-profit hospital, serving citizens in Calhoun County and the surrounding area. Located in Anniston.
Northport Medical Center
- Hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. Information for patients, a directory of services, and a telephone directory.
Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Acute care hospital in Prattville includes a medical and surgical unit, intensive care unit, operating room services, 24-hour emergency department, and endoscopy suite. Part of Baptist Health.
- Serving the Mobile area with physician groups, emergency care, cancer center, and heart center.
Russell Medical Center
- Non-profit hospital and provider of healthcare services. Includes physician directory, description of services and contact.
Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- A Regional Referral Center. Health information, physician referral, news and events and job opportunities. (Dothan, Alabama)
Springhill Medical Center
- Information on hospital services, physicians, family and fitness centers, calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, and map. Mobile.
St. Vincent's Hospital
- Hospital services, physician's directory, patient services, health news and 'Dial-A-Nurse Online'. Birmingham, Alabama
- Hospital overview, news about the staff and medical developments, departments and services, job opportunities, physicians, the Foundation, community education, and links to other sites. (Fairhope)
Union County Hospital
- Overview of services offered including emergency room, obstetrics, and support groups. Decatur.
University of Southern Alabama Children's and Women's Hospital
- Patient information, maps, directions, events, news, employment opportunities, and a virtual nursery. Located in Mobile.
USA Medical Center
- Teaching hospital for the University of South Alabama offering care for trauma, burns, cancer, cardiovascular disease, strokes, organ transplant and sickle cell disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 13:24:10 UTC -