become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/Ontario
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: Canada: Ontario
Health: Medicine: Facilities: By Region: North America: Canada: Ontario
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Health
- A fully accredited 35 bed acute care facility which has been in operation since 1909. Located in Ingersoll.
Algonquin Health Services
- A multifaceted organization that includes: the Huntsville Hospital, Burk's Falls and District Health Centre, The Muskoka - East Parry Sound Community Care Access Centre and Fairvern Nursing Home.
Atikokan General Hospital
- A 41-bed, fully accredited hospital offering emergency and acute care (including cardiac care and obstetrics), complex continuing care and long-term care services, and a full range of diagnostic services.
- Provides a wide range of residential, day programs and specialized services for the elderly of the Greater Toronto Area.
Brant Community Healthcare System
- The Brantford General Hospital and The Willett are members of the system. Information on programs, a staff directed wellness page and an online healthcare shopping mall.
Brockville General Hospital
- Serves the Leeds and Grenville Counties in various ambulatory clinics, palliative care service, respiratory therapy, surgery and diagnostic services.
Bruyère Continuing Care
- Offering rehabilitation, long-term and palliative care at facilities in Ottawa. Includes details of services offered and conditions managed. [In French and English]
Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- A full-service health care facility providing support to residents of Cambridge, the township of North Dumfries and the Region of Waterloo.
Chatham Kent Health Alliance
- Provides patient services in Public General, St. Joseph's and Sydenham District Hospitals.
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Ottawa.
The Credit Valley Hospital
- Details on the programs and services offered and news about this Peel region hospital. Includes a section on health education.
Deep River and District Hospital
- Includes the operating plan of this hospital, in text and in Adobe Acrobat.
Englehart and District Hospital
- Community hospital serving the Englehart and area; lists services, admissions, hours of operation of departments, contacts and employment information.
Grand River Hospital
- Located in Kitchener-Waterloo, lists its services, programs, information, location, and contact details.
Grey Bruce Health Services
- A community hospital corporation with seven sites in northern Bruce and Grey counties. Features information about each location, programs and services, and volunteer opportunities.
Haldimand War Memorial Hospital
- Long term care, palliative care, and acute care hospital dedicated to the soldiers from World War I.
Haliburton Highlands Health Services
- Two hospitals and two long term care facilities. Provides information, directions, services, recruitment, mission statements, and links.
Hamilton Health Sciences Corp.
- Provides general adult services in medicine, surgery, psychiatry and emergency services in addition to five main health programs; children's health, women's health, specialty adult services, specialized rehabilitation and specialty adult services.
Hanover and District Hospital
- Rural Ontario hospital with 80 beds and full 24 hour emergency coverage. Description of services available range from intensive care, laboratory and X-ray services, and long term care.
Headwaters Health Care Centres
- Acute care hospitals located in Orangeville and Shelburne, serving Dufferin County and the Town of Caledon. Lists patient information and services.
Hospital for Sick Children
- A health care, teaching and research hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Hotel Dieu Hospital
- Offers a full range of services to the Kingston community, placing emphasis on outpatient care and community care.
Hotel-Dieu Grace Hospital and Villa Maria
- Windsor based hospital offering information on services and events in this facility.
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
- An alliance for four hospitals in Stratford, St. Marys, Seaforth and Clinton. Provides information about its governance and leadership, news releases, newsletters and health resources.
Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital
- Information about this Burlington based hospital as well as health and wellness in general. Offers many diverse inpatient and outpatient health-care programs and services.
Kingston General Hospital
- Includes information about the hospital, services offered and careers. Serves Kingston and eastern Ontario.
Kirkland and District Hospital
- Information on this hospital and the services it provides.
Lake Of The Woods District Hospital
- Serving the healthcare needs of residents of the City of Kenora, as well as the surrounding areas, including several First Nations Communities. Gives details about the facility, news, and the programs and services offered.
Lakeridge Health Corporation
- A multi-site hospital system with five sites serving the Durham Region.
London Health Sciences Centre
- A teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Western Ontario, offering a wide range of medical services.
- Richmond Hill hospital. Includes an online directory of services as well as news and calendar pages.
Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Offers information on this acute care center.
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Serves Toronto as an internationally recognized health sciences centre, contributing to the development of innovative approaches to effective health care and disease prevention through research and education.
Niagara Health System
- Multi-site hospital network composed of seven sites serving residents of the 12 municipalities making up the Regional Municipality of Niagara.
North Bay General Hospital
- A community health center serving the people of North Bay and surrounding areas.
North York General Hospital
- A multi-site regional teaching hospital servicing people in north central Toronto and southern York Region. Includes the general division, senior's health centre and the Branson division.
Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital
- A community hospital 120 kms north of Toronto in the city of Orillia.
Ottawa General Hospital
- Teaching hospital which offers primary (general), secondary (specialized) and tertiary (most advanced) health care services to adults and newborns of Ottawa-Carleton and nearby Outaouais communities.
Peterborough Regional Health Centre
- Information about the centre, publications, and related links.
- Offers rehabilitation services, long-term geriatric care, and community programs. Describes facilities and services, with information for patients and health professionals. Located in Toronto.
Putting Patients at Risk: Interviews with Ontario Paramedics on the Consequences of Closing Local Hospital Emergency Departments
- A report by the Ontario Health Coalition on the impact of closing small and rural Emergency Rooms on patient health and survival. Based on interviews with paramedics. Released June 18, 2009 [PDF]
Quinte Healthcare Corporation
- An organization consisting of four hospital sites located in Hastings and Prince Edward Counties. Outlines programs and services, administrative information, news and events.
Riverside Health Care Facilities
- Located in the Fort Frances - Rainy River District (western Ontario) with services offered in Emo, Rainy River and Fort Frances. Features locations and services, with links to their Foundation and auxiliary services.
Ross Memorial Hospital
- Provides acute care services including emergency, medical and surgical care and related services in Lindsay.
The Royal Ottawa Health Care Group
- Provides mental health and physical rehabilitation services to Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec.
Royal Victoria Hospital
- Information about this Barrie based hospital whose specialties include critical care, cancer care, surgical services, rehabilitation services children's services.
Sault Area Hospitals
- A partnership between the Plummer Memorial Public Hospital (a public hospital) and the Sault Ste. Marie General Hospital Inc. (a catholic hospital).
The Scarborough Hospital
- A two-site hospital providing a range of acute and ambulatory care to residents of east Toronto, Canada.
Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Formerly York County Hospital, a community hospital and regional cardiac care and maternal child care centre for northern York Region and south Simcoe County. In Newmarket.
St. John's Rehabilitation Hospital
- Regional rehabilitation teaching hospital in Toronto specializing in therapy for patients recovering from traumas, burns, cardiovascular surgeries, and amputations. Links for inpatient, ambulatory care, rehabilitation research and hospital careers.
St. Joseph's Care Group
- Providing programs and services in complex chronic care, rehabilitation, long term care, supportive housing and longer term mental health to meet the needs of the people in the Districts of Thunder Bay and Kenora-Rainy River.
St. Joseph's Health Care
- A teaching hospital and research centre, and includes the Parkwood Hospital and London/St.Thomas Psychiatric Hospital. Describes its locations, facilities and major programs.
St. Joseph's Hospital
- A 399-bed teaching hospital affiliated with the Faculty of Health Sciences at McMaster University and Mohawk College.
St. Mary's General Hospital - Regional Cardiac Care Centre
- Part of the St. Joseph's Health care system providing a catheterization suite for angiography, pacemaker, angioplasty and cardiac surgery. Serving Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener and Waterloo areas.
- Community based health care facility and teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- A general hospital in north-central Toronto. Outlines their vision, directions and programs, facilities and volunteering opportunities.
- An active treatment hospital in New Liskeard. Find programs and services, support groups and employment information.
Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- An acute care facility serving the healthcare needs of people living in Thunder Bay and northwestern Ontario.
Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital
- Health care centre for the Tillsonburg area in southern Ontario. Lists specific services, employment and volunteer opportunities, news, hours and special events.
Timmins and District Hospital
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical, critical care, maternity, newborn, paediatric, long term care and mental health services and community education and district services.
The University Health Network
- Acute-care teaching organizations with approximately 1,000 beds, the Network is comprised of three hospitals located in downtown Toronto.
West Haldimand General Hospital
- A small rural community hospital providing basic hospital and health care services.
West Nipissing General Hospital
- A full service hospital offering a wide range of health care programs and equipment, with an adjoining 160-bed seniors’ complex, 'Au Chateau'. Located in Sturgeon Falls.
West Park Healthcare Centre
- A 316-bed rehabilitation and complex continuing care hospital located in northwestern Toronto.
West Parry Sound Health Centre
- Amalgamated health services established by the Parry Sound District General Hospital and the Parry Sound Area Health Centre, Chronic Care Facility (formerly St. Joseph's Hospital). Lists detailed programs and services, plans and senior staff.
William Osler Health Centre
- Provides hospital services for the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Georgetown.
Windsor Regional Hospital
- A multi-site and dynamic growth-oriented health care facility operating from two campuses.
Women's College Hospital
- Provides acute inpatient care, inpatient chronic care, palliative care and nursing care as well as outpatient services in Toronto.
Woodstock General Hospital
- A 102 bed full service hospital that provides both inpatient and outpatient care to the citizens of Woodstock and surrounding areas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2014 at 21:30:35 UTC -