become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/Manitoba
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: Canada: Manitoba
Regional: North America: Canada: Manitoba: Health
- A community hospital inspired by Mennonite origins in Winnipeg.
Interlake Regional Health Authority
- Focuses on improving Interlake residents health and preventing illness.
North Eastman Health Association
- Responsible for the provision of health services and programs to meet the needs of the people of the North Eastman region.
Parkland Regional Health Authority
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, funding and delivery of all health services for the 44,000 residents within the Parkland Region of Manitoba.
Regional Health Authorities of Manitoba
- A non-profit organization that assists its members in improving the quality and delivery of Manitoba's health services.
Regional Health Authority-Central Manitoba
- Provides leadership in implementing quality community needs-based health system through education, consultation and the allocation of resources to improve health in the central region of Manitoba.
Seven Oaks General Hospital
- A 280 bed acute care hospital, serving North West Winnipeg, the area immediately North of the City and Manitoba's Interlake Region.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, March 30, 2012 7:05:02 PM EDT -