become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/British_Columbia
Health: Medicine: Facilities: By Region: North America: Canada: British Columbia
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Health
BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services
- The provincial tertiary care psychiatric teaching hospital. It is affiliated with the University of British Columbia and operated by the British Columbia Mental Health Society.
BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre
- Information on services for maternity, acute and rehabilitation needs of mothers and children. Located in Vancouver.
Delta Hospital Foundation
- Offers Emergency, Out-patient and In-patient care and services to the citizens of Delta, including North Delta, Ladner, and Tsawwassen. Part of the South Fraser Health Region. (Delta, B.C.)
Fraser Health Authority
- Health care services ranging from acute care hospitals to community-based residential, home health, mental health and public health services. Serving a geographic area from Burnaby to Boston Bar, BC, Canada.
Northern Interior Regional Health Board
- Promotes the board and gives information on the various health service members including Prince George General Hospital, McBride Hospital, St. John Hospital, and Stuart Lake Hospital.
Peace Arch Hospital Foundation - Surrey
- Services including emergency care, general surgery, internal medicine, diagnostic services, intensive care and long term care. (White Rock, B.C.)
Providence Health Care
- The largest Catholic health care organization in Canada, delivering tertiary/quaternary care, teaching and research on eight area in Vancouver.
Vancouver Coastal Health
- Health care center, teaching and research hospital.
Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Provides hospital and community services through a network of clinics and facilities. Includes organizational details and health information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2016 at 8:52:43 UTC -