become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hospitals/Europe
Health: Medicine: Facilities: By Region: Europe
Regional: Europe: Health
Eye Surgery Centre
- Private clinic specializing in cataract and refractive surgeries. [English / Romanian]
German Medicine Net:
- Database of German medical services for international patients.
German Medicine Network
- Network of German Hospitals, Clinics, specialist Surgeons and Doctors offering fast track consultations and treatment for patients from Europe and worldwide.
Leiden University Medical Center
- Provides high-level clinical care, including organ transplants, cardiovascular interventions and all types of bone marrow transplants.
National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- The Spallanzani hospital specializing patients suffering from infectious diseases. Infectious diseases for adult patients, pediatric, rehabilitation and pulmonary diseases units.
Rotunda Maternity Hospital, Dublin Ireland
- Provides maternity and pregnancy services to Irish women.
Saint James Hospital
- Malta's longest established private health center. Offering a complete range of services.
St. James's Hospital
- Provides a comprehensive range of diagnostic and treatment services. Approximately 780 beds and 3,500 staff. Located in Dublin, Ireland.
Stubicke Toplice medical rehabilitation hospital
- Rehabilitation hospital specializing in degenerative illnesses of joints and spine, inflamed rheumatic illnesses and rheumatological arthritis, post-surgical conditions and sports injuries. [Croatian/English/German]
Surgery Research Laboratory Groningen
- Information about research, education and job opportunities at the lab, University Hospital Groningen, Netherlands. Research on ischemia, reperfusion and transplantation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 8:24:07 UTC -