become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hospice/Pediatric
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospice: Pediatric
This category in other languages:
- Provides palliative care, temporary respite, end of life care, and bereavement support. [Manly NSW]
Canuck Place Children's Hospice
- Provides palliative and respite care services for sick children in BC Canada.
Claire House Children's Hospice
- Cares for children with life threatening or life limiting conditions, and their families. Includes information about the care provided, and how you can help. [UK]
Derian House Children's Hospice
- Giving care to parents and their families before and after the death of a child. [UK]
Francis House Children's Hospice
- Offers respite for families and care for children with a short life expectancy. [UK]
George Mark Children's House
- First children's hospice house in the U.S. providing medical, emotional and practical support to families with children that have life-threatening and terminal illnesses. [California]
Martin House Hospice
- A hospice for special children and young people with life-limiting illnesses. Information about patient services, and a diary of events. [England]
- Provides a home environment for children with life limiting conditions. [UK]
- Provides care and respite to families and children with life-limited illnesses. [UK]
- Hospice for pediatric palliative care built on grounds of CHEO. Project information, progress, donation information.
Very Special Kids
- Australian children's hospice that provides respite and end of life care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:09 UTC -