become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health: Facilities
Community Hospice of Texas
- In-patient facilities in Burleson and Ft. Worth, with home and hospital services throughout north Texas. Describes services and provides general information on hospice options.
Heart'sWay Hospice of Northeast Texas
- Longview. Describes agency mission and accreditation, with information for caregivers and grief support resources.
Hendrick Hospice Care
- Providing a full range of hospice services. Located in Abilene.
- Hospice care, health care for terminally ill persons. (Austin)
Hospice of El Paso, Inc.
- Includes hospice services, referral, living will and departmental information.
Hospice of Texarkana
- Information about this nonprofit organization, services provided, support groups, how to volunteer, FAQs and medical related links.
Hospice of Wichita Falls
- Home and inpatient care for people with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses, and support for their families. Support groups. (Texas)
- Comprehensive information on the center, care givers, referral organization resources, physician and patient-family information. An online tour of the patient center is provided.
- Waco and Mexia. Describes services, company history, and volunteer and employment opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 19:05:05 UTC -