become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Ohio
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health
The Appalachian Community Visiting Nurse Association - Hospice and Health Services, Inc.
- About the ACVNA and hospice services provided to Athens, Hocking, Vinton, Meigs, Morgan, Perry, and Washington Counties. Based in Athens.
Hospice of North Central Ohio
- Provides services to the community for those with terminal illnesses. Information on services and costs and a calendar of local support group meetings.
Hospice of Northwest Ohio
- Providing inpatient and outpatient hospices services for the terminally ill and their families through a home-like environment. (Perrysburg)
Hospice of the Valley
- An interdisciplinary team of health professionals, volunteers and clergy providing a full spectrum of hospices services. Located in Youngstown.
Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Their philosophy: 'Hospice is a concept of care, not a place. It is a special approach designed to give the same care in the final phase of life that is given in the first'. Located in Mentor.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2012 at 6:35:02 UTC -