become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Health
Angela Hospice Home Health
- Information on the services provided. An informative section on the Hospice Process and what it means and how it works. (Livonia)
- Providing hospice care and home care to seriously ill patients and their families throughout southeastern Michigan. (Ann Arbor)
Eaton Community Hospice
- Information about hospice, volunteer opportunities, mission statement, FAQs and calendar of events. (Charlotte)
Great Lakes Home Health Services, Inc.
- Located in Jackson providing home healthcare and hospice services.
Holland Home, Inc.
- Established in 1892, providing Christian Senior Services to the residents of Grand Rapids. A holistic approach to providing care for people in the final phase of incurable diseases.
The Hospice of Lansing
- Non-profit hospice programs offering compassionate care to those who are facing death and grieving. The primary focus is on pain and symptom management and on support for the family who wishes to care for their loved one at home. (Michigan)
Hospice of Michigan
- Offering comprehensive comfort care for terminally ill patients and their families, regardless of diagnosis, age or ability to pay. Providing care throughout the lower Michigan peninsula.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2013 at 6:54:05 UTC -