become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospice: North America: United States: Illinois
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health
Fox Valley Hospice and Care for the Bereaved
- A community-based volunteer organization that serves persons with life-threatening illnesses. Service is provide without charge. Geneva.
Horizon Hospice of Chicago
- Provides a range of services to terminally ill patients and their families, from pain and symptom management, to household assistance and grief counseling.
Hospice of the Rock River Valley
- Dixon. Frequently asked questions, information on fundraising and events, and links to bereavement resources.
Joliet Area Community Hospice
- Their mission is to provide comprehensive, holistic, community based support services and care for terminally ill persons, their caregivers, and loved ones, without regard to economic status, to enable the dying person to live peacefully, in comfort, and with dignity to the last moment of life.
- Information about their care for the terminally ill, the caregivers and professionals involved in their care. Formerly Hospice & Palliative Care of Northeastern Illinois.
Midwest Palliative & Hospice CareCenter
- Non-profit, community-based organization providing hospice, home care and grief support, with resources for families and health professionals. Based in Glenview.
Monarch Hospice & Palliative Care
- Focusing on the physical, social and spiritual needs of all persons experiencing loss and life limiting illness. List of services, volunteer opportunities, testimonials, and information on grief support services. Schaumburg.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2014 at 21:51:58 UTC -