the entire directory
only in Facilities/Hospice
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospice
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Palliative Care
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Palliative Care
This category in other languages:
Blessed Gérard's Hospice
- Objective is to care and counsel persons afflicted with AIDS or HIV. Based in Mandeni, South Africa
David Kessler and Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- Includes hospice and end of life resources with frequently asked questions about death and dying as well as a hospice locator and helpful articles.
- Provides information on hospice care, terminal illness, end of life issues, caregiving, and grief. Includes FAQ and online donation facility.
- Helping to establish Hospice Care in Africa, to provide or support the provision of palliative care to terminally ill cancer patients in the African setting.
Hospice Foundation of America
- A not-for-profit organization that provides leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care.
The Hospice Home Page
- Useful ideas and topics of interest for hospice organizations. Monitored by Dale Larson, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Director of the Counseling Psychology Program at Santa Clara University.
Hospice Patients Alliance
- Includes resources to help patients and families obtain the very best hospice services and resolve problems.
Ina and Jack Kay Center for Supportive Care
- Hospice in the Hadassah medical center in Jerusalem.
St Luke's Hospice
- Charity caring for terminally ill patients in and around Cape Town, South Africa. History of the organization, news, description of their services, events calendar, and how to help.
- Registered charity specialising in care for people living with cancer and life limiting illnesses. Overview of the establishment along with details of its services, admission, and location. Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 29, 2013 5:54:09 AM EDT -