become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Wisconsin
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Health
Affinity Health System
- A network of 17 clinics, three hospitals, a long-term care facility, and a health plan. Services include primary care, emergency services, pediatrics, specialty services, and community health classes.
Aurora Health Care
- A network of hospitals, clinics, doctors and pharmacies. St. Luke's Medical Center is the flagship hospital. Wisconsin.
BayCare Health Systems
- Provides medical services in Green Bay, Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Includes a list of physicians and educational articles for patients.
Community Health Network
- A continuum of integrated health services that includes Berlin Memorial Hospital, Juliette Manor Nursing Home, CHN Home Care and surrounding clinics.
Covenant Healthcare System
- An integrated regional health care delivery system in southeastern Wisconsin. About the hospitals and facilities, specialty and health services, employment. (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Gundersen Lutheran Health System
- Located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Information on this complete healthcare network providing primary and specialty care in southwestern Wisconsin, southeastern Minnesota, northeastern Iowa including clinics, hospitals, and many other health services.
Ministry Health Care
- A health care delivery network of aligned hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, home care agencies, and dialysis centers. Services, health, and doctor information.
- Two hospitals, numerous clinics, a home health care and hospice program, assisted living. Primarily in Waukesha County.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
- Operates six hospitals, along with outpatient clinics, a medical lab, a home health agency, and extended care facilities. Southeastern Wisconsin.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2009 at 0:46:00 UTC -