become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health: Facilities
Hendrick Health System
- Abilene. Healthcare institutions affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas.
Nix Health Care System
- Offering a broad range of quality health services to patients, employers, and managed care purchasers. Newsletters and other resources. Texas.
Seton Healthcare Network
- A network of 31 facilities providing healthcare services throughout Central Texas.
St. Luke's Episcopal Health System
- A nonprofit, multispecialty teaching hospital located in the Texas Medical Center; housing the world renowned Texas Heart Institute, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services as well as community outreach programs
Texas Health Resources
- Formed by the merger of Presbyterian Healthcare System and Harris Methodist Health System in August 1997. Includes background, news, locations, insurance information, and employment opportunities. [English, Spanish]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2012 at 10:45:02 UTC -