become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Pennsylvania
Albert Einstein HealthCare Network
- A private, not-for-profit organization with five major facilities and many outpatient centers. Located in Philadelphia.
Conemaugh Health System
- Serves west central Pennsylvania. Provides a full range of services including treatments and technologies related to heart, vascular, cancer, neuroscience, and women's care.
Crozer-Keystone Health Systems
- Includes Community Hospital, Crozer Chester Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital at the Healthplex, Taylor Hospital and four facilities. Based in Pennsylvania.
Geisinger Health System
- Founded in 1915, the System provides more than two million people in 31 counties in Pennsylvania a complete continuum of quality health care. Includes information about the system and the numerous services provided. (Danville)
Health Network of the Chester County Hospital
- Provides up-to-date news, publications, directions, program and services information, a calendar, plus a search site for physicians. (Pennsylvania)
Heritage Valley Health System
- Provides comprehensive health care for residents in southwestern Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and northern West Virginia. Based in Beaver, PA.
Jefferson Health System
- An alliance of numerous health care facilities serving the greater Philadelphia region. Information on the members of the System, health related resources, find a doctor and community resources.
Saint Vincent Health System
- Group of hospitals and medical centers based in Erie with locations throughout northwestern Pennsylvania. News, doctor directory, frequently asked questions (FAQs), employment opportunities, maps and directions.
Sharon Regional Health System
- Sharon Regional provides health care services in northwest Pennsylvania and northeast Ohio through a 288-bed hospital, 20 satellite centers and 1,600 employees.
St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network
- Provides details of the four hospitals and associated specialty services, as well as a doctor locator, patient information, and testimonials.
Susquehanna Health System
- An alliance of three area hospitals, health centers, and skilled nursing units. Information on services, programs, education and training, physician finder and health resources. Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Health care resources, about the hospitals in the System, research and education information. (Philadelphia)
UPMC Health System
- Integrated not-for-profit healthcare system affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences. Physician Directory, Hospital Network, resources.
Vantage Healthcare Network, Inc.
- A system of healthcare providers in Northwestern Pennsylvania. (Meadville)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:14 UTC -