become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Ohio
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Ohio
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Health
Catholic Healthcare Partners
- Provides details of acute care hospitals, long-term care facilities, home health agencies, hospice programs, and wellness centers. Headquarters in Cincinnati.
Deaconess Associations Incorporated
- Offering products and services through a spectrum of independent healthcare companies in Ohio.
Humility of Mary Health Partners
- An integrated health system providing a full spectrum of health care services. (Youngstown, Ohio)
Kettering Medical Center Network
- A comprehensive health care network. Network programs and services, education and opportunities.
Licking Memorial Health Systems
- A not-for-profit healthcare organization. Information on the facilities, services, health, news, and events. (Ohio)
MedCentral Health System
- A non-profit health system in North Central Ohio comprised of three general, acute care hospitals: Mansfield, Crestline and Shelby, and other health centers.
- Information on the healthcare facilities of the system. Includes a virtual tour, directory listing, and search function. (Cleveland, Ohio)
- The second largest healthcare system in central Ohio with hospitals, surgery centers, outpatient centers, in-home services, physician offices.
- A not-for-profit organization of hospitals and healthcare services including Riverside Methodist Hospital, Grant Medical Center, and Doctors Hospital in Columbus.
Premier Health Partners
- Operating several hospitals and health centers in Dayton and Warren Counties. Provides details of facilities, patient information, events calendar, and management profile.
Sisters of Charity Health System
- Providing hospitals, elder care, and human services in Canton and Cleveland, Ohio, and Columbia, South Carolina. Includes stories, ministries and publications. Headquarters in Cleveland.
Summa Health System
- Information on the health services, calendar of events, community and medical education, research and information on the numerous health care facilities. (Akron, Ohio)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:28:18 AM EST -