become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
- A network of primary and specialty care providers. Includes news, events, affiliates, programs and publications. (Cooperstown, New York)
- Parent corporation of Robert Packer Hospital, a tertiary care teaching hospital which serves southern tier of New York.
- Includes general information on the health facilities of the system, locations, patient care and services, community and visitor information. (Buffalo, New York)
- A community not-for-profit health care system sponsored by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul and a member of the Daughters of Charity National Health System. (Binghamton)
North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
- Group of 15 hospitals on Long Island, with details of each facility.
- Comprised of The Eddy Senior Care, Albany Memorial Hospital, Samaritan Hospital offering services, information, online discussion forums. (Troy, NY)
Riverside Health Care System, Inc.
- The system is made up of St. John's Riverside Hospital, the Michael N. Malotz Skilled Nursing Pavilion and the Cochran School of Nursing. Located in Wetchester County, New York.
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers
- An integrated healthcare delivery system serving the greater New York City area. Information about the facilities and services, training programs, news and events and a healthwise knowledgebase.
St. Joseph's Healthcare Network
- A 431-bed hospital health center with many outpatient programs, satellite facilities and affiliated organizations. (Syracuse, NY)
Unity Health System
- Range of acute care, women's health services, long term care facilities, senior services at Rochester, NY.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:14 UTC -