become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Health
Borgess Health Alliance Network
- Serves southwest Michigan. Includes nine owned or affiliated hospitals, a nursing home, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, a cancer center, and an air ambulance service.
Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- A multi-campus health care provider.
- Offers women's and children's services and critical care (cardiology, oncology, neurology, orthopedics, urgent care and emergency care) for mid-Michigan. Saginaw.
The Detroit Medical Center
- Southeast Michigan, operating eight hospitals, two nursing centers and over 100 outpatient facilities, and serving as teaching and clinical research site for Wayne State University. Describes services and career opportunities.
Henry Ford Health System
- Serves more than 2.5 million people annually, and operates medical centers throughout Southeast Michigan and several hospitals, including Henry Ford Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center. (Detroit, MI)
Pennock Health Services
- Based in Hastings, and providing physician services throughout Michigan. Features service details, patient information, and events calendar.
- West Michigan. Includes hospitals, walk-in clinics, and extended care facilities, as well as a managed care organization. Provides information on employment, wellness, and individual facilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2015 at 16:30:55 UTC -