become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Health
Advocate Health Care
- Consists of hospitals, healthcare facilities and clinics, graduate medical education and allied health programs and health and fitness resources. Based in Chicago, Illinois.
Bethany Methodist Corporation
- Mission is to provide comprehensive, effective healthcare services while caring for each and every patient and resident. Chicago, Illinois.
Central DuPage Health
- A system of labs, health and wellness complexes and healthcare centers and the Central DuPage Hospital in several locations in Illinois. Based in Winfield.
Edward Health Services Corporation
- Based in Naperville, Illinois. Information on locations, services, provides a virtual tour of facilities and health related information.
Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare
- A comprehensive health system based in Elmhurst, Illinois. Founded in 1926, providing cardiac, cancer, maternity, pediatric and emergency care.
Ingalls Health System
- Health care system based in Cook County. Includes locations of facilities, physician search, news releases, senior life information and links on health topics. (Illinois)
Loyola University Health System
- A system of hospitals and medical facilities providing specialty and primary health care services. (Illinois)
MacNeal Health Network
- A healthcare network comprised of MacNeal Hospital, more than 30 Healthcare Centers, Home Health Services, adult and pediatric rehabilitation services and a complete range of specialties. (Berwyn, Illinois)
Mercy Health System
- A health care network of over 64 facilities in 24 communities, across five counties in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Methodist Medical Group
- Healthcare network in the Central Illinois and Peoria area. Offers primary care, urgent care, and specialty physicians and healthcare providers. Online appointments, location information, and find a physician services.
Resurrection Health Care
- Catholic health care system in Chicago includes eight hospitals: Holy Family Medical Center; Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center; Resurrection Medical Center; Saint Elizabeth Hospital; Saint Francis Hospital/Evanston; Saint Joseph Hospital; Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center; Westlake Hospital; ten nursing homes, four retirement communities, a large home health company and dozens of outpatient services and facilities.
Rockford Health System
- The system combines the resources of Rockford Memorial Hospital, Rockford Clinic and the Visiting Nurses Association. Based in Rockford.
Southern Illinois Healthcare
- A system of six hospitals and healthcare clinics and facilities providing care to people in rural Illinois down-state communities. System office located in Carbondale, IL.
SwedishAmerican Health System
- Information including Doctors, Clinics, services, employment opportunities, contact information and important news. (Rockford, Illinois)
University of Chicago Hospitals
- Provides details of medical and surgical services, as well as physician profiles, information on clinical trials, and a health library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2013 at 22:18:44 UTC -