become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Florida
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States: Florida
Baptist Health Care
- A network of hospitals, behavioral medicine providers, nursing homes, retirement facilities and primary care centers. It is the largest provider of health services in Northwest Florida.
Baptist Health South Florida
- Not-for-profit health care organization, covering Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties. Includes Baptist, Baptist Children's, South Miami, Homestead and Mariners Hospitals, Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute.
Bethesda Healthcare System
- Information on the healthcare system, facilities and services. A physician directory, community programs, baby photos and employment information is included. (Boynton Beach)
- A 2,048-bed, acute-care health care system, owned and operated by Adventist Health System, serving Central Florida and the surrounding counties. Orlando.
- A health system comprised of hospitals, specialty services, affiliated centers and community partners. Based in Brevard County.
Lee Memorial Health System
- Not-for-profit healthcare organization offering a complete continuum of care in the Naples and Fort Myers area. (Southwest Florida)
Martin Memorial Health System
- A system of hospitals, wellness centers, surgicenters and medicenters serving Martin and St. Lucie County.
St. Vincent's Health System
- Located in Jacksonville, Florida. Comprised of St. Vincent's Medical Center, St. Catherine Laboure Manor, a Family Practice Residency Program and other outlets. Its centers of excellence include Heart, Cancer, Older Adult, and Women's Care.
- A Florida health system offering care at numerous hospitals and clinics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2013 at 21:48:46 UTC -