the entire directory
only in Health_Systems/United_States
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Facilities: Health Systems: United States
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Adventist Health System
- Providing healthcare with Christian compassion. Mission statement, history, annual reports. Facilities located throughout the US.
Alexian Brothers Health System
- Catholic health care ministry provides information on its mission and services, accepted health plans, and facilities in Wisconsin, Tennessee, Missouri, Illinois.
Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Private, not-for-profit health care system serving rural, central Appalachian mountain communities in Kentucky and West Virginia which includes hospitals, clinics, home health care agencies and stores, and other related health services. Located in Lexington.
Ardent Health Services
- Nationwide provider of hospital and health care services, including medical, surgical and behavioral services. Headquarters in Nashville.
- A national Catholic health ministry, sponsored by the Daughters of Charity and Sisters of St. Joseph, provides acute, long-term, community, psychiatric, rehabilitation and residential care.
- A family of locally-owned hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities and home health/hospice agencies in South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota and North Dakota.
- Provides services in women's health, men's health and disease treatment to Western and Midwestern states. Nursing, pharmacy and health care careers available for professionals committed to delivering exceptional patient care.
Catholic Health East - Newtown Square
- A multi-institutional, Catholic health system located throughout the Eastern United States. Includes regional systems, services, and publications.
Catholic Healthcare West
- CHW is a system of nurses, hospitals, clinics and physicians caring for the sick, poor and disadvantaged in California, Arizona and Nevada. Based in San Francisco.
Children's Health System
- A pediatric healthcare system comprised of Children's Hospital and a statewide network primary and specialty care offices. Includes general information, locations, specialties, resources, news, events and contact details.
Community Health Systems
- An operator of acute care hospitals in non-urban markets located throughout the United States. Based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- An integrated healthcare delivery network serving residents of an eleven county areas covering Western Wisconsin, Southeastern Minnesota and Northeastern Iowa. Based in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Genesis Health System
- Includes the Illini Hospital, DeWitt Community Hospital and Genesis Medical Center. Serving parts of Illinois and Iowa.
HCA - Hospital Corporation of America
- Corporate operator of hospitals and health systems in several parts of the country. Locations, company and employment information, and health topics.
The Health Alliance
- A group of hospitals and physician clinics in Ohio and Kentucky. Includes health information and details of services.
Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare
- Serving Kentucky and Southern Indiana through a network of 40 locations. Features information on facilities and services, as well as corporate details and a physician directory.
- Integrated health delivery system, considered to be America's largest not-for-profit health maintenance organization, serving 8 million members in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which own and operate hospital and healthcare facilities in several states. (Nasdaq: LPNT).
Methodist Health System
- Network of health care providers, educators and support services providing health care in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa.
- MileStone Healthcare provides contract rehabilitation, long term acute hospitals (LTACs) management and consulting, subacute and therapy services in 69 facilities located in 17 states.
Poudre Valley Health System
- is an integrated family of hospitals, health care centers, departments, and services providing care in northern Colorado, southern Wyoming, western Nebraska, and western Kansas.
Providence Health System
- A not-for-profit organization which includes hospitals, health plans, clinics, physicians, long-term care facilities, low-income housing, assisted living, home care, and hospice, advanced medical research and education, and community outreach programs in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California.
Regency Hospital Company
- Manages long-term acute care hospitals in many states. Includes description of individual hospital services, FAQ, referral process, and management information.
Select Medical Corporation
- Developing a national network of specialized, acute healthcare facilities and services including long term acute care hospitals, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and contract therapy services.
Sisters of Mary of the Presentation Health System
- A rural Catholic ministry consisting of hospitals and nursing homes in North Dakota, Illinois, and Iowa. Includes history of the order, philosophy, ministry, and participating organizations.
St. Joseph Healthcare
- A comprehensive healthcare system that serves the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Hospitals and affiliated physicians provide health services in communities across the country.
United Health Services
- Comprehensive health care system, offering hospital, physician, home care and long-term care services to 600,000 residents in a 12-county region in southern New York and northern Pennsylvania.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2013 at 16:25:21 UTC -