become an editor
the entire directory
only in Facilities/Associations
This category in other languages:
Alabama Hospital Association
- A professional organization representing hospitals and supports them in their efforts to provide quality health care to the citizens of Alabama.
Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association
- Information on the members, meetings and newsletter.
American Hospital Association
- The Association represents hospitals, healthcare networks and their patients and communities. Includes information on current Acts, Congressional budgets and news of interest to the healthcare industry.
American International Health Alliance
- AIHA establishes and manages partnerships between health care institutions in the US and their counterparts in Central and Eastern Europe.
Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Providing representation, education and research resources for the hospital and healthcare systems of the State.
Arkansas Hospital Association
- Membership organization provides publications, profiles and topical articles on issues affecting the improvement of healthcare delivery statewide.
Battlefords Union Hospital Foundation
- A public foundation dedicated to the enhancement of patient care by acting as the fundraising agency for Battlefords Union Hospital. Saskatchewan.
California Healthcare Association
- A membership association providing educational materials, represents the interests and monitors governmental policies affecting the healthcare and hospital systems in California.
Cambridge Memorial Hospital Foundation
- A registered public charitable foundation that raises funding for the medical equipment, infrastructure, and education priorities of the Hospital.
Colorado Hospital Association
- Representing the health systems and hospitals of the State through research, education, data and information resources.
Connecticut Hospital Association
- For over 80 years, representing the hospitals emphasizing optimal health services to the citizens in the State.
Delaware Healthcare Association
- A statewide trade and membership services organization representing and serving hospitals, health systems, and related health care organizations to ensure quality and cost-effective care to the citizens of the State.
District of Columbia Hospital Association
- Non-profit association representing and an advocate for its member hospitals, provide a forum for hospitals to work together, and encourage health services research and education.
Florida Hospital Association
- Non-profit association representing hospitals throughout the State of Florida. Membership, publications, and educational program information.
Georgia Hospital Association
- Membership association, as an advocate for its members, providing a forum, legislative issues, publications and programs.
The Health Alliance of Pennsylvania
- Provide statewide leadership and strategic direction in improving the health of Pennsylvanians.
Healthcare Association of Hawaii
- Founded in 1939, it is a non-profit organization representing the hospitals and acute care hospitals of the State. Publications, legislative issues, membership information.
Healthcare Association of New York State
- A non-profit organization representing healthcare networks and hospitals of the State. Includes resources, current issues, news and views and member information.
Hospital Association of South Africa
- This association represents the private hospital industry in South Africa. Information about private hospitals and the hospital industry issues.
Idaho Hospital Association
- A private, non-profit organization representing acute care and speciality hospitals in Idaho.
International Hospital Federation (IHF)
- Aims to promote health through education and initiate wide-ranging innovations in management practice.
Kansas Hospital Association
- A not-for-profit voluntary association of health care organizations for the State of Kansas.
Kentucky Hospital Association
- An advocate for the healthcare facilities, hospitals and healthcare organizations of the State. Information on issues, educational resources and allied societies.
Louisiana Hospital Association
- The Association is committed to serving hospitals and affiliates in Louisiana.
Maine Hospital Association
- Listings of affiliates and current information about healthcare and hospitals in Maine.
Massachusetts Hospital Association
- A voluntary, not-for-profit organization with a membership comprised of hospitals, organizations and health systems dedicated to quality health care to the citizens of the State.
Mcgill University Health Centre Foundation
- Supports fundraising activities to improve the quality of patient care and research including services at Montreal Children's Hospital, the Montreal General Hospital, and the Royal Victoria Hospital.
MHA - An Association of Health Care Providers
- Representing hospitals and healthcare providers in the State of Montana. Information available for download in Adobe .PDF format.
Michigan Health and Hospital Association
- A membership organization whose 'primary objective is to link patients, communities, and providers together for better health'.
Minnesota Hospital Association
- A trade association governed by a board of directors representing hospitals and healthcare facilities in the state.
Morristown Memorial Health Foundation
- A nonprofit foundation that supports Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown, New Jersey. It assists in patient care, equipment, construction, and patient education.
National Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems
- NAPH - Represents the nations's health care system as advocate to hospitals, research, and education. Most members are major teaching hospitals or academic health science centers. (Washington, DC)
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton Foundation
- The RWJUH at Hamilton Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that raises funds to support various program and facility needs throughout the hospital.
Safety-Net Association of Pennsylvania (SNAP)
- Represents the interests of private acute-care facilities. Describes challenges of their members, with position statements and white papers.
Southcoast Health Systems
- Consortium between Charlton Memorial Hospital in Fall River, St. Luke's Hospital in New Bedford and Tobey Hospital in Wareham. Objectives, information about the hospitals, physician directory, services provided.
Texas Hospital Association
- Advocacy news, upcoming events and continuing education opportunities, and information on products and services available through group purchasing.
Vernon Jubilee Hospital Foundation
- Fundraising for the Hospital since 1981 assisting in capital purchases. Information on special events, current projects, making a donation, or to contact us. (Vernon, British Columbia)
Wyoming Hospital Association
- Serving Wyoming hospitals and health care professionals with information, education, and representation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 8:05:04 UTC -