become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Surgery
Evidence Based Medicine
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Evidence Based Medicine: Surgery
Health: Medicine: Surgery
ASERNIP-S: Australian Safety and Efficacy Register of New Interventional Procedures - Surgical
- Provides evidence-based assessments of new and emerging surgical technologies and techniques.
Evidence-based Guidelines/Practice Parameters
- Practice guidelines in plastic surgery (as downloadable PDFs). From the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Collection of evidence-based resources, as PDF files, for surgical interventions, including on meta-analyses and RCTs.
Evidence-Based Surgery: Barriers, Solutions, and the Role of Evidence Synthesis
- Through a systematic review of the literature, this article explores the barriers to achieving a strong evidence base in surgery and offers potential solutions to overcome those barriers. With case study. [World Journal of Surgery, 2012]
NASS Evidence-Based Guidelines for Multidisciplinary Spine Care
- Clinical practice guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders (as downloadable PDFs). From the North American Spine Society.
Surgical Treatment - Evidence Based and Problem Oriented
- Complete online text in evidence-based surgical treatment. From the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:26:01 PM EDT -