become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Surgery
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Surgery
ASERNIP-S: Australian Safety and Efficacy Register of New Interventional Procedures - Surgical
- Provides evidence-based assessments of new and emerging surgical technologies and techniques.
Evidence Based Surgery: How Difficult is the Implication in Routine Practice?
- Guide to keeping up with new information and finding the best available answers to specific questions in evidence-based surgical practice. 
Evidence-based Guidelines/Practice Parameters
- Practice guidelines in plastic surgery (as downloadable PDFs). From the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Collection of evidence-based resources, as PDF files, for surgical interventions, including on meta-analyses and RCTs.
Evidence-Based Surgery: Barriers, Solutions, and the Role of Evidence Synthesis
- Through a systematic review of the literature, this article explores the barriers to achieving a strong evidence base in surgery and offers potential solutions to overcome those barriers. With case study. [World Journal of Surgery, 2012]
The IDEAL Collaboration | Idea, Development, Exploration, Assessment, Long-term follow-up
- The IDEAL Collaboration aims to improve the evidence base in surgery via the devlopement of evidence-based surgery recommendations.
NASS Evidence-Based Guidelines for Multidisciplinary Spine Care
- Clinical practice guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders (as downloadable PDFs). From the North American Spine Society.
Research in spinal surgery: Evaluation and practice of evidence-based medicine
- Review of the tenets of implementing evidence-based researchas it pertains to spinal disorders, arguing that the RCT is not always the optimal study design for a given research question. 
Surgical Treatment - Evidence Based and Problem Oriented
- Complete online text in evidence-based surgical treatment. From the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
Why Evidence-Based Medicine Matters to Aesthetic Surgery
- Argues for the promise of EBM to transform plastic/aesthetic surgery to significantly improve patient care and outcome. 
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 26, 2014 at 22:29:47 UTC -