become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Radiology
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology
American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Collection of clinical practice guidelines in radio-oncology based primarily on evidence from randomized clinical trials (RCTs).
An evidence based review of proton beam therapy: The report of ASTRO’s emerging technology committee
- Evaluates the state of the science of proton beam therapy (PBT) as a novel method for treating malignant disease with radiotherapy. From the American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO). 
Evidence-based Practice in Radiology
- Six-part series reviewing the principles of evidence-based medicine and their application to radiology. From the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Evidence-based Radiology: A New Approach to the Practice of Radiology
- Review article on applying the principles of evidence-based medicine to radiology.
Evidence-Based Radiology: A Primer in Reading Scientific Articles
- Brief guide to reading and critically appraising primary literature in radiology.
Fractionation for Whole Breast Irradiation: An American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Evidence-Based Guideline
- Systematic review-based guideline supporting the use of hypofractionated whole breast irradiation (HF)-WBI for eligible patients with early-stage breast cancer. 
PET/MR Imaging: A Critical Appraisal
- Provides an overview of potential PET/MR imaging applications and summarizes the challenges in demonstrating the clinical benefit of PET/MR over conventional PET/CT imaging. 
Postoperative Radiation Therapy for Endometrial Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline Endorsement of the American Society for Radiation Oncology Evidence-Based Guideline
- A critical appraisal and endorsement of the ASTRO (American Society for Radiation Oncology) guideline on postoperative radiation therapy for endometrial cancer. 
Society Of Interventional Radiology - Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Guidelines in vascular and interventional radiology, grouped by type and service line.
Toward Evidence-based Decisions in Diagnostic Radiology: A Research and Rating Process for Multiple Decision-makers
- Provides a method for rating diagnostic evidence in radiology using three imaging-based examples: CT colonography, coronary CT angiography, and PET for dementia neuropathology. From ICER (Institute for Clinical and Economic Review). 
Trying to Inject Some Evidence-Based Science into the Radiation Debate
- A plea for and examination of the scientific evidence on the danger of man-made exposure to radiation, especially in the wake of nuclear reactor accidents. 
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2015 at 15:27:33 UTC -