become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Pulmonary_Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pulmonary Medicine
CHEST Guidelines and Consensus Statements
- Collection of evidence-based guidelines in chest medicine including pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, from the American College of Chest Physicians.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Evidentiary Framework
- Compilation of 12 evidence-based reports related to COPD, including on influenza and pneumococcal Vaccinations, smoking cessation, pulmonary rehabilitation, oxygen therapy, and positive pressure ventilation. From Health Quality Ontario (HQO).  [PDF]
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: An evidence-based update
- Reviews the diagnosis and management of and the pharmacological interventions for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). 
COPD-X Plan: The Australian and New Zealand Guidelines for the Management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Evidence-based COPD guidelines for improving quality of life and exercise capacity, and for reducing morbidity and mortality in those with COPD, from the Australian Lung Foundation. 2010.
Diagnosis and Management of Asthma
- Evidence-based health care guideline on asthma detection and treatment, from the Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI). 2008.
Diagnosis and Management of Lung Cancer: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Extensive collection of evidence-based guidelines on all critical clinical aspects of lung cancer, including epidemiology, diagnosis, molecular biology, chemprevention, management and treatment (traditional and complimentary). Multiple reprots as PDFs. [3rd ed: 2013]
Evidence-based treatment strategies in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Reviews and integrates the multiple clinical guidelines for the management and treatment of patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). 
Guidelines for asthma management: a review and comparison of 5 current guidelines
- Comparison of Australia / New Zealand, British, Canadian, global, and U.S. asthma management guidelines. 2008. [PDF]
Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Patients With Chronic Pulmonary Disease (COPD): An Evidence-Based Analysis
- An evidence-based review of COPD treatment strategies, including vaccinations, smoking cessation, multidisciplinary care, pulmonary rehabilitation, long-term oxygen therapy, noninvasive positive pressure ventilation, hospital-at-home for acute COPD exacerbations, and telehealth. From the COPD Working Group, Ontario, Canada. 
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2015 at 22:19:26 UTC -