become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Psychiatry
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Psychiatry
Health: Mental Health
American Psychiatric Association Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Evidence-based recommendations for the assessment and treatment of psychiatric disorders.
The Clinical Management of Bipolar Disorder: A Review of Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Reviews the diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis, and the current evidence-based treatments of bipolar disorders. 
Evidence-Based Psychiatry Center
- Database of EBM mental health resources. Japan-base site, but all resources in English.
Evidence-based treatment strategies for treatment-resistant bipolar depression: a systematic review
- Review of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) of ketamine, modafinil, pramipexole, lamotrigine, inositol, risperidone, and electroconvulsive therapy for treatment-resistant bipolar depression. 
- Depression guidelines and supporting material.
Iowa Consortium for Mental Health - Evidence Based Practices
- Categorized resources of mental health and substance abuse interventions.
KlinPsy - Evidence Based Psychology
- Belgium-based collection of EBM resources (most in English language) in Psychology and Mental Health.
NREPP: National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices
- Searchable database of interventions for mental and substance use disorders. From the U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Obsessive-compulsive disorder: Evidence-based treatments and future directions for research
- Review focusing on the current state of the art in treatment for OCD, limitations that must still be overcome, and suggestions for future avenues of research. 
Pediatric Depression: An Evidence-Based Update on Treatment Interventions
- Summarizes recent evidence in order to provide practical guidance to primary care providers on the management of pediatric depression in their clinical practices. 
Treatment-resistant Schizophrenia: Evidence-based Strategies
- Systematic literature review of and recommendations for the pharmacological management of refractory schizophrenia. 
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2015 at 21:30:43 UTC -