become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Pediatrics
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pediatrics
AAP Practice Guidelines
- Evidence-based decision-making clinical guidelines for managing common pediatric conditions, from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Evidence Analysis Library (EAL)
- The Evidence Analysis Library is a synthesis of the best, most relevant nutritional research on important dietetic practice questions, housing systematic reviews and practice guidelines related to the topics of food and nutrition.
Center for Evidence-Based Practice: Young Children with Challenging Behavior
- Promotes the awareness and implementation of positive, evidence-based practices in dealing with young children with behavioral problems; includes systematic reviews.
Centre for Evidence-Based Child Health
- Providing an educational programme for health professionals, with tutorial notes and a list of publications. Associated with Great Ormond Street Hospital in the United Kingdom.
Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines
- The Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center provides a list of publications available for download as PDF files.
The Journal of Pediatrics Current Best Evidence
- Collection of concise summaries of the best evidence in pediatrics, along with commentaries from experts to put this evidence into context.
Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Children and Adolescents
- Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines on the management of diabetic patients between 10 and 18 years of age, for treatment of both primary disease and comorbidities. From the American Academy of Pediatrics. 
PedsCCM Evidence-Based Journal Club
- Peer-reviewed evidence-based critical assessments of clinical trials in pediatric critical care, with EBM resource links.
UM Evidence-Based Pediatrics Web Site
- Resources for the practice of evidence-based pediatrics, including a pediatric journal club and a series of critically-appraised topics. From the University of Michigan.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 11:35:04 UTC -