become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Oncology
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology
ASCO Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Authoritative clinical practice guidelines for oncology professionals, including treatment and supportive care, and assays and predictive markers. From the American Society of Clinical Oncology whose guidelines, along with those of NCCN, determine current oncology practice.
Bandolier - Cancer
- The cancer section of the online version of Bandolier, an independent journal about evidence-based healthcare. It provides critical reviews of cancer diagnosis and treatment for both healthcare professionals and consumers.
Breast Cancer Watch
- Provides commentary on research into breast cancer treatment and prevention.
Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology
- Evidence-based guidelines and consensus statements from the New Zealand Ministry of Health (MOH), downloadable as PDFs.
Diagnosis and Management of Lung Cancer: ACCP Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Lung cancer guidelines from the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP).
Eight ways to stay healthy after cancer: an evidence-based message
- A message campaign that provides cancer survivors with an evidence-based, but user-friendly, approach detailing eight domains of a critical health promotion program. 
ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Evidence-based recommendations for the best standards of cancer care. From the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology
- Authoritative guidelines for oncology professionals for the treatment of all major malignancies, and for their detection, prevention, risk reduction, and associated supportive care. From The National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN), a not-for-profit alliance of leading cancer centers in the U.S.
NCCN Guidelines for Patients
- Patient versions of authoritative NCCN guidelines for the treatment of nine of the most common cancer types. From The National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN), a not-for-profit alliance of leading cancer centers in the U.S.
- Evidence-based oncology news, research, education, and analysis, with some free full-text access to peer-reviewed content.
PEBC: Program in Evidence-based Care
- Evidence-based systematic reviews in cancer care and research, with evidence summaries for both healthcare providers and the public. From Cancer Care ontario.
SAGE Directory of Cancer Guidelines
- A searchable database of more than 2,500 English-language cancer control guidelines and standards released since 2003, rated for reporting quality.
Searching for evidence-based oncology
- Outlines basic evidence-based search strategies and possible databases to use for oncology information. [pdf]
- Provides evidence-based oncology biomarker data and treatment recommendations via search by cancer or by biomarker.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 19, 2014 at 14:08:57 UTC -