become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Occupational_Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Occupational Medicine
ACOEM - Evidence Based Statements: Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Guidelines in OEM (occupational and environmental medicine).
Asthma in the workplace: a case-based discussion and review of current evidence
- Explores and reviews the evidence for the relationship between asthma and the workplace in the form of a clinical practice scenario with real-time commentary about management decisions in evidence-based practice. 
Bronchial asthma and COPD due to irritants in the workplace - an evidence-based a
- Overview of the evidence related to irritative agents causing occupational asthma or occupational COPD. 
A compendium of causative agents of occupational asthma
- An evidence-based assessment and compendium of allergenic and irritant agents known to cause occupational asthma, with the goal of improving diagnostics and disease management. 
Concise guidance: diagnosis, management and prevention of occupational asthma
- Guideline for the prevention, identification and management of occupational asthma, from the British Occupational Health Research Foundation (BOHRF). 
Effectiveness of occupation-based interventions to improve areas of occupation and social participation after stroke: an evidence-based review
- A systematic review identifying, evaluating, and synthesizing the evidence for the effectiveness of post-stroke activity- and occupation-based interventions for improving areas of occupation and social participation. 
Evidence based medicine in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Exploration of the significance of evidence-based medicine in physical medicine and general rehabilitation.  [PDF]
Evidence Based Practice - Physical Therapy
- EBM resources from the World Confederation for Physical Therapy.
Evidence-based guidelines: occupational contact dermatitis and urticaria
- Critical discussion of available systematic reviews on occupational contact dermatitis, especially that from the British Occupational Health Research Foundation (BOHRF). 
- Database of abstracts of systematic reviews, randomized controlled trials, and critical appraisals in occupational therapy. With detailed EBM tutorial.
- A project of the Centre of Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (Cochrane Collaboration), this is a searchable database of randomized controlled trials, systematic reviews and practice guidelines in physiotherapy.
Why evidence-based medicine is a good approach in physical and rehabilitation medicine - Thesis
- Provides arguments for the use of an evidence-based approach to physical and rehabilitation medicine (EBPRM). 
Why evidence-based medicine is an insufficient approach to physical and rehabilitation medicine - Antithesis
- Argues for an integrative approach to evidence-based medicine (EBM) and physical and rehabilitation medicine (PRM).  [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2015 at 1:05:35 UTC -