become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evidence_Based_Medicine/Occupational_Medicine
Evidence Based Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Occupational Medicine
ACOEM - Evidence Based Statements: Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Guidelines in OEM (occupational and environmental medicine).
Bronchial asthma and COPD due to irritants in the workplace - an evidence-based a
- Overview of the evidence related to irritative agents causing occupational asthma or occupational COPD. 
Concise guidance: diagnosis, management and prevention of occupational asthma
- Guideline for the prevention, identification and management of occupational asthma, from the British Occupational Health Research Foundation (BOHRF). 
Evidence Based Practice - Physical Therapy
- EBM resources from the World Confederation for Physical Therapy.
Evidence-based guidelines: occupational contact dermatitis and urticaria
- Critical discussion of available systematic reviews on occupational contact dermatitis, especially that from the British Occupational Health Research Foundation (BOHRF). 
- Database of abstracts of systematic reviews, randomized controlled trials, and critical appraisals in occupational therapy. With detailed EBM tutorial.
- A project of the Centre of Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (Cochrane Collaboration), this is a searchable database of randomized controlled trials, systematic reviews and practice guidelines in physiotherapy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 31, 2013 at 0:49:46 UTC -